28❤️

Malti: nhii Mai Ye nhi hone dungi.
Khushi: aunty....aap aese kyu bol rahi hai?
Malti: Khushi kaha thi tum jab tumhaari maa ko diabetes ka attack aaya tha....
Or usse pehle bhi jab unka blood pressure high ho gya tha Tumhaare unhe choddne ki wajah se.
Jb Ghar choddke chli gyi thi tab peeche mudkr ek baar bhi Tumne apni mummy ki Taraf nhi dekha ek baar bhi nhi or ab tum chahti ho ki vo Tumhaare saath rahe.......

Khushi lowered her head. She was guilty.

Khushi looked at her Malti aunty and Said "Mujhe hai apni galti ka ehsaas aunty Mai jaanti hu Maine Kiya jo galat tha pr ab please maa ko mujhse dur Mt hone do please"

Vedang went near Yamini and asked "aunty kesa feel ho raha hai ab aapko? Are you fine now?"

Yamini looked at him with outmost shocked.
Between all this fights and dramas he asked her about her health.

Yamini: feeling better than before beta.
Vedang smiled at her and looked at her mom "now we all should take care of her not about this shifting drama"

Malti knew her son was right.
So she didn't continue the matter further.

She sat near Yamini and talked with hear which made both of them feel good.

Vedang came and stand near Khushi.
She looked at him when he started speaking "her BP was out of control the day you left the house. It was very high than that of normal BP rate.
She fainted but we didn't call you because you said you never want to see our faces ever again"

Khushi was teary eyed.

Vedang: if u still want to live with your mom. Live with us. Don't take your mom away.
She is happy and I have seen my mom being genuinely happy with anyone after papa.

Vedang smiled at her and left the ward after giving her think about it expression.