Chapter 27:

I walked down the corridor, continuing to follow the voices that I heard.

"What's wrong babe, talk to me"

I then finally came to see Brayden and Amelia, Amelia looked terrified, she was leaning against the wall, and Brayden was next to her, not leaning against the wall, just there, looking at her. Brayden still had his vape. I find it strange how the teacher would give two people detention, but not take away a vape.

"She doesn't like you" I say.

Both Amelia and Brayden turn to look at me.

"Who asked you to but in?" Brayden snapped.

I have had enough of this shit.

"I don't understand, what do you not get".

I paused.

"She doesn't want you".

Nothing happened.

"Look, babe, I love you, but you don't have to make things difficult, Amelia's just shy, aren't you Amelia?"

Brayden turned to look at Amelia. Amelia didn't say anything, she just looked down at the floor.

"Yeah she's just shy".

"I'm not your babe, neither is she, go fuck off and get a life you creep"

"But you are my babe, babe... I love you"

Brayden took a step forward to me.

"No, you do not"

"I do"

"You don't"

"I really do"

"You really don't"

"Yes I-"

"I want to break up with you"

"No you aren't"

He grabbed my head and started kissing me.

"STOP GET OFF GET OFF GET OFF GET OFF" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Fucking leave her alone" Amelia says.

Amelia tried her best to get Brayden off of me, but it didn't work.

He was forcing me to kiss him, over and over and over. He grabbed my arms and pinned me against the wall so I couldn't move.

"You're the love of my life.. I need you Opal" Brayden said to me.

Then, Brayden started to unbutton the buttons of my school shirt. Brayden started touching my breasts.

"STOP" I yelled.

Brayden put his right hand over my mouth. I couldn't breathe.

The only noise I could make was a whimpering sound.

Brayden is then flung off of me. I see Markus.

"She told you to stop".

Brayden went to punch Markus, after the punch, Markus's face looked red and swollen. Markus punched back, they continued to hit and punch and fight with each other. I then saw some people come into the corridor, they started to get their phones out and record. They started calling people over, and soon, there was a massive crowd, cheering them on.