Library - Hyunlix 💖

💖💖💖

Felix and Hyunjin were at the library together but they didn't know each other. Felix was struggling to grab a book. It was too high for Felix. when he tried to reach for it his stomach would show a little bit. Hyunjin noticed the cute stranger was struggling to reach for a book. He wanted to see more of the stranger's stomach but he couldn't just invade his privacy could he? So he let the stranger struggle even harder. He noticed The stranger was getting upset but he refused to help him out.

The stranger was struggling very hard to reach the book he really wanted to read. He had been trying to reach for this book for five minutes. His shirt was riding up more and more with each pass second. The bottom of his ribcage was showing now and he was very very annoyed with how things were going. The more he tried to reach the more frustrated the stranger got. His stomach was fully showing, he was trying to hide it by pulling down his shirt. He was getting upset and annoyed he started mumbling under his breath.

Hyunjin watched the stranger and was amused by what he was seeing: his stomach looked cute and soft but also strong. He liked watching the stranger struggle with the bookshelf. He enjoyed every second of it.

"Dude, are you gonna help me, or just watch me suffer?" The stranger asked, annoyed.

Hyunjin's eyes widened: he didn't think he had caught the stranger's attention when watching him struggle. He thought the stranger didn't see him; he thought that he was hidden. He cleared his throat and shook his head quickly to get away that thought. "Are you talking to me?" Hyunjin asked while looking at Felix.

Felix gestures to the near-empty library "who else am i talking to, satan?"

Hyunjin laughed a little at what Felix said but he was trying to hide his real emotions so he didn't laugh to loud. "What do you even need that book for?" Hyunjin asked Felix, even though he knew exactly what Felix was looking for.

Felix scowls "what does it look like?"

Hyunjin smiles and gets closer to Felix but not to close. He leans in closer and lowers his voice so no one can hear them. "I think someone thinks I'm cute." Hyunjin says it in a taunting teasing way but with a slight blush on his face as he doesn't want to make that obvious he's interested in Felix.
"What- NO!" Felix shouts "ew, im not gay!" (guys dont comment on this, he's in denial)

Hyunjin quickly covered his face to hide the fact he is blushing by hiding his face by his arm. A look of hurt could be seen on his face but he quickly hides it and his hand is covering his face. Hyunjin felt hurt and sad by hearing what Felix said; it's not because Felix is straight, it's just Hyunjin's first reaction when someone is rejecting him.
"Oh what's wrong now?! Don't tell me you were being truthful!" he's smiling but then sees Hyunjin's face "Oh my gods, you were being truthful..."

Hyunjin lowers his arm so he's no longer covering his face. Felix is able to see a few tears coming down his cheek. He looks at him with an incredibly sad face. He starts to walk away to go to the bathroom in order to clean up the tears on his face. Before he can walk too far away from Felix he stops and turns his body to speak to him again. "I have to ask...can I ask you a question?" he says in a soft and quiet tone.

"Uh... sure, i guess..." he says, perplexedly Hyunjin takes a few seconds to take a deep breath in and a few seconds to think of what his question is going to be. Finally, he speaks very softly. "Do you think we can try again...I like you...you're cute. Will you try to be my friend..?" Hyunjin says it quietly but with a sweet soft voice and with his eyes being closed. Once he opens his eyes he realizes he said that out loud again. He quickly covers his face to hide his blush."Um, ok, so I'll start, I guess... Hi, my name is Lee Felix, I am 23, and I like to sing and dance. What about you?" he says in a friendly way.