Midnight Snack - Jilix 🎶

WARNINGS: This is somewhat kinky, read at your own risk.

also the pov changes so its rly bad sorry.

btw this was inspired by another book, i cant remember it sorry 😭

top: felix

bottom: Jisung

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix was asleep in bed when suddenly he heard a loud noise, and he woke up and went to investigate. He saw Han in the kitchen making a late night snack at 12 am

Han: hi.. i didn't mean to wake you-

Felix hugs him from the back around the waist; Han freezes and his face flushes

Han: what are you doing?

"nothing, just relax, jeez." Felix says before he starts teasing him.

Han: what are you trying to do...He is still blushing and he notices his face is a little red. He is confused but he is kind of liking it. "Well darling, it just so happens that if i get woken up, i am extremely horny. I think we both know where that leads."
Han: that isn't funny...He knows he is playing with fire and it's working. For once he isn't in control of the situation and he can't deny it anymore. He is in love with you and he isn't ready to accept it yet.Han: please stop... The blond whispers lowly into Han's ear "what, are you being a bad boy for mommy?"Han: ...He freezes again, his face is so red, the kangaroo can see the blood rushing to his cheeks. Felix knows he hit a spot and he just pushes him a bit further for fun. "Does mommy have to punish you darling?" Felix asks seductively. (y'all I TOLD you it was kinky) Han: stop, please...

He is actually trying not to enjoy it, but the more Felix pushes the more he gives in. He is embarrassed, he has never been the submissive one. Felix slides his hands under Han's shirt, their cold temperature earning a gasp from the quokka.

Han freezes and he can feel the blond's touch. It's so intimate and so unexpected. Felix notices Han is not trying to push him away anymore but rather he is letting Felix do Felix's thing. The deep-voiced Australian almost felt bad for torturing his best friend but not really... Felix starts biting and kissing Han's neck. Han is silent, occasionally letting out quiet moans. Felix feels Han's body quiver against him. Han is fighting hard to keep it together but it's useless, he is letting himself give in. Felix can hear his shallow breaths of excitement.

"Do you like this, baby? do you like being a slut for mommy?" Felix teases. Han is silent: this is his breaking point. There is no pretending anymore, he knows there is no going back. The kangaroo wraps his hand around Han's throat and squeezes gently.

"Answer me, Jisung."
Han lets out a quiet "...yes" Felix can see it in his face now, he has him. He wants to laugh but he also know he (Felix btw) is going to push it too far. The deep-voiced kangaroo thinks to himself, I should try to stop, but his lust took over.

"good boy" Felix tells Jisung. Han is still blushing and he can't believe he gave in to a younger member. He is so embarrassed but he also has to admit, it feels good. Anyone could tell he likes it.

[Timeskip]

[that's right, I robbed y'all]

"good morning baby" Felix greets Jisung the next morning. Han looks up at Felix; his face is even more flushed than the night before. [(shocking)] He is a mess of emotions, he doesn't know what's going on but he wants it. Felix can tell he is feeling a bit overwhelmed but now it's Felix who has the upper hand, not him.

"now do we understand why we don't wake mommy up in the night?" Felix asks. Han nods his head. He likes feeling like this, he has never felt this way before. He likes it. He wants it. He wants Felix.
"Baby boy, did you not get enough last night? You can't possibly be needy now..." Felix teases.

Hans looks at Felix pleadingly, he can't help himself. He is in this state of limbo and he is feeling a lot of new things towards the blond. He wants more, he wants Felix.

And who'd have thought all this would've happened because Jisung wanted a midnight snack?