Teenagers Are Raccoons - Hyunmin 💖

@kerboodlemynoodleee I hope this is good enough and im sorry it took so long i just didnt know how to end it😭😭😭

@yuki7926_thank you for helping with the chatting (the part you wrote is in italics)

Hyunjin hated parties. Not because of the drunk as raccoons teenagers dancing around.

It was because those mentioned were horny.

And as he was naturally pretty, of course they came to him. 

Also because he'd leave them after they tried, and his reputation was below the belt - literally. He's Hyunjin, the one EVERYONE thought was an easy fuck. But when he said no, he was a prude. 

Double expectations, right?

Strangely enough, Hyunjin was AT a party. A Christmas one, to be precise. Well he's not gonna let precious baby bread down now, is he? So he was shuffled around, handed a drink of heaven knows what and is now standing in the corner. "Where's baby bread?" I hear you ask? Lets just say he went back into the closet, after coming out many months ago (September).

Hyunjin moved out of his corner faster than he did at the times Lee Know threatened to fry him when an extremely horny couple made their way there. "PARTY BITCH!!!" some drunkass kid yells, dancing on the table. Hyunjin walks past there just in time to catch him before he fell, then the short puppy-looking boy tried to put his hand under Hyunjin's kinda loose top (the one in the video). In shock, Hyunjin drops him. Well he didn't expect this puppy of a boy to try and undress him now did he?

"You're pretty~" The drunk puppy slurs, still trying to get Hyunjin's shirt off.

"You're drunk"

"Noooo I'm notttttt hihihi." Seungmin manages to unbutton the first button of Hyunjin's shirt, but before he could continue, Hyunjin grabs his hand.

"That's enough, puppy." Hyunjin addresses Seungmin as puppy because of Seungmin's cute dog eyes. Seungmin pouts and looks at Hyunjin in annoyance.

"But I wanna!!"

"I said no, cutie." Seungmin almost melts after hearing that nickname.

"Pleaseeee"

 "No."

"Fuck you" Seungmin says and frowns, but Hyunjin just chuckles.

"Hey, no cursing. Lets go somewhere peaceful, hm?" Hyunjin starts leading Seungmin away from all the dancing, horny and sweaty people.

They walk until they're in the backyard.

Seungmin tries to get Hyunjin's shirt off again.

"no, puppy" Hyunjin scolds gently.

"but-" he shivers and snuggles closer to Hyunjin, as a well-timed wind passes through the garden.

Hyunjin drapes his jacket over Seungmin's shoulders, and there was little time before the puppy-looking boy fell asleep. He sighs, and picks up the puppy-eyed teen bridal style. He then carries Seungmin back to his car, weaving through those raccoons we call teenagers, before placing him in the back seat, buckling him in, and driving  home.

They fall asleep on the couch, and it becomes a regular cycle; Hyunjin, going to parties, just to see Seungmin, who's drunk as a sailor, horny as fuck, and Hyunjin refusing, taking him home, and falling asleep. 

7 years later (read in Felix's Spongebob voice)

"And that kids, is how i met your mother."

"HEY IM A MAN"

"Min, you're the woman in the relationship, even the kids agree."