Vampire - Chanlix 🎶

🎶 sort of ig

(Vampire au)Felix was walking down the street, he was approaching the castle to search for someone. Although he wasn't allowed in considering he was just a civilian, so he planned on sneaking in. He crept silently towards the door. But upon reaching it, he found it wide open. That was an opportunity he wouldn't pass up, so he quietly crept through in hopes of not being heard. Unfortunately, footsteps were heard behind him.

"what are you doing here?"

Felix quickly hid behind a corner, his breathing quick and shallow. Felix could feel the blood flowing through his veins, he was anxious.

"i can see you~"

Felix was silent, he knew if he replied.. the person would find him. He just waited, waiting to hear footsteps disappear. Felix was silent, he knew if he replied.. the person would find him. He just waited, waiting to hear footsteps disappear. he feels cold breath on the back of his neck.

"shouldn't you be in bed now cutie~"

Felix covered his mouth to hold back a moan, that felt way too nice that he wasn't expecting. Felix's hair moved as he nodded, although he was still behind the wall.

"why aren't you?" Felix was quiet, but his breathing became deeper. Felix was nervous, and quite confused on who this person was speaking to him. He could feel their breath on his neck, and Felix was getting more and more flustered.

"come on cutie, you must have a reason~" the cold breath is still on his neck. He just nods, still not speaking because he is hiding. Felix could feel himself blushing slightly, but he doesn't want the person to find him so he's just letting this happen...

"oh baby~ i can see you, you know~" Felix covered his mouth again, blushing hard. The feeling was getting to him. Felix closed his eyes. Felix could feel a hand grasp his shoulder, the touch feeling soft and delicate, the hand was warm. Felix covered his mouth, his body twitching slightly due to the goosebumps. Felix could feel himself getting hot and bothered, but he was still nervous and quiet. The hand began to rub his shoulder a bit more, causing Felix to bite his lips. Felix still stayed behind the wall, still not speaking out of fear.

Since the person is very close to him, Felix was struggling to remain quiet, the sensation was getting to him. Felix bit his lip hard, trying not to make any noise. the person bites his neck and starts to drink his blood. It felt like Felix was going to burst from holding back moans. Felix felt like he should be struggling.. but he didn't want to, as he was too deep in the moment to care about anything else.

"my name's Chan, cutie~ what's yours?~" Felix is still silent, enjoying every moment as the blood is being drained from his neck.

"I need an answer, cutie~" Chan whispers seductively.

He moves his hair out of the way a bit so the person could hear him better, his voice was slightly hoarse but that could be mistaken as a soft Australian accent. "Felix." He whispers out, "Lee Felix."

"such a pretty name for such a pretty boy~" Felix couldn't stop himself from moaning, his mind was blank. Felix felt woozy, his body not moving. He wanted to move but something in his mind was telling him to stay still.

"aww does my little Lixie like this?" Felix nods silently, his face flushed and his body trembling. It felt incredible and he just didn't want to stop enjoying the bliss of it all.

"such a baby~" Felix just nods again, his breathing quickening as the moment grew. His body trembled under the person's grip. Felix could feel the person's lips against his neck, kissing and sucking.

"you're my favourite baby, aren't you Lixie?" Felix nods again, barely able to move. He felt the person's hand caressing his hair, it was like he was in heaven. Felix's eyes start to slowly droop shut.

"such a pretty baby, all because of me~" Felix barely could speak a coherent sentence, all he could do was nod. Felix is practically melting underneath the person's touch. Felix's eyes were closed and he was moaning slightly louder.

(a/n: not me listening to doodle whilst writing this)