Authors Note

Hi!! GOOD MORNING MY LAVA BABIES yan ang itatawag ko sa mga Readers nang story ko and i just want you to know that i am not a profesional writer kaya please understand if ever it have many wrong grammar or any typographical error.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means,electronic or mechanical,including photocopying,recording or by any information storage and retrievel system,without written permission from the author.

"The Unbreakable Trio" -I start writting this story when i remember my two childhood bestfriend i really miss them that why i create this realife and half imaginative situation on wattpad and my two bestfriend are one of my inspiration for this. I hope your support to this story so please read,share and vote thank you and advance mga palalabs ko.

Also you may now create a new cover to this story and send it on my Fb Acc and i promise that i will feature/flex it on my story and my fb acc😊

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME📌

ALL RIGHT RESERVED 2023

FB:Lava Wp
Tiktok: Lavaxxx05