Chapter 4 ( The journey)

Adisa Olufunmilayo was given admissions into the college of education to study education. On the day, she was to leave home, she was thoroughly advised by her mother, she was escorted to the motor park where she boarded bus going to Osiele, Abeokuta.

On Alighting at the front of the school gate, Olufunmi was in awe by her surrounding as has heard about stories of Universities and college of education, about how big they are, Funmi was still fascinated by her surrounding until she bumped into a hard wall, she looked up only to discover that it was a fine guy she had bumped into

Starting from his hair which was as dark as coal with sporting waves laid neatly on them, his well chiseled jaw, his pink lips almond shaped eyes, a spotless fair complexion, with pearly white teeth, Funmi was lost as she stared at the fine piece of art before her, she saw his mouth moving but she couldn't comprehend what he was saying as she was lost in his world.

Funmi was jolted back to life with a tap on her shoulder, she apologized for her behavior and then a friendship started from there, what Funmi didn't know was that there was more to see with this guy, as their friendship will last forever but there was more to see than the pretty guy walking with her.

Akeem was a staylite, staylite is a popular word used among people in universities for someone who has completed at least one level.in school, unknown to Funmi, her new friend was also swept off his feet by the damsel beside him, her oval shaped face, cat eyes ,her plump lips, her short height, and curvy hips, and a glass sitting at the bridge of her nose, definitely his typo girl!, he was already imagining the things he want to do to her.

He helped her to her hostel, but didn't go beyond the school gate, as it was the school's rule of not allowing guys to enter school hostel except at the stipulated time, they exchanged contacts and based each other goodbye.