Chapter 7

Funmi's POV

"Stupid girl,thief!!!!!!!" Was the sound that made her jerk from her sleep, and her roommates were also not helping matters as they are all vibing to the music that was blaring out of the mini speakers "mp3" as fondly called by students, Oyeke! Damo!! (a song by a popular Nigerian artist Burna Boy) Was being chorused by all of them,with them simultaneously stomping their feets on the ground.

She hissed silently as their actions were causing her headache, as she was not used to the noisy environment, she rubbed her cheeks that was still aching and slightly swollen from the previous day,as she recalled the incident tears rolled down her cheeks and she shaked her head, she was glad that she was facing the wall as she wasn't ready to face her roomies.

After the episode, she said her prayers silently and she waited for her roomates to get ready for class as she wasn't having class till 11am,after they left she came down from her bed and made her way quickly to the restroom as she was really pressed.

Akeem's POV.
He kissed her deeply with his tongue, she tasted like strawberry he wanted to bury himself in her mouth, Fuck Funmi!!! He moaned loudly.......

"Guy, Guy" was the sound he heard followed by a hot backlash he jumped out of the bed with rush, you this guy who be Funmi his friend Demola said and laughed loudly, you better get ready it's almost 9, and you know we are having Prof Odin's class this morning.

He quickly jumped out of bed, as he was under under the shower, he was thinking of ways to apologize to his girl, I must not lose this girl, I need to look for a way 'he thought to himself '.

Ak!!!!!! He rinsed himself of the remaining soap lather on his body, and quickly ran out of the bathroom.