4 ~ fine, I'll take you

Draco headed through the tunnel that he just hid in. Going back was no option anymore. He pushed himself out the rocks.

He was in such terrible trouble now. But he did have the crown. That was all that mattered. Money. A way to live.

He looked ahead as he saw an opening in the rocks. He pushed himself through, only to find a big open space, hidden between the tall cliffs. He was in awe. He never knew this existed. In the centre of the space was a massive tower. It had a purple roof and a stone base. There were vines all over the side. He could hide out in there.

He ran towards it and looked around. No one to be seen. He took a deep breath before apparating into the tower. He wasn't going to climb.

You were up on your bed when you head a strange noise. You gently peaked down and saw a strange white haired man in your house. You had never met Aby other humans before, besides you mother. In panic you gently sneaked down the stairs while he looked around. When he turned his back to you, you managed to grab a pan.

'Alone at last.' He grinned.

You hit him straight in the head with the pan and squealed before hiding behind a mannequin. You waited for him to charge at you but nothing happened. You peaked over the mannequin and saw him laying on the floor. Did you just.. knock him out?

You held the pan out infront of you and slowly approached him. How did he find you? Where did he come from. You gently tapped the back of his head with your pan. No reaction. You looked down at Pascal who just shrugged at you.

You looked down at the floor where Pascal headed for a drawing that mother made of a a guy with fangs. He changed his colour to red and pretended to be a monster. Was this guys a monster? Was he going to hurt you with his big angry teeth?

You moved his lip up with your pan but you just saw a row of perfect teeth. This wasn't what mother described to you. You slowly moved his face to get a better view. He was.. normal. Perfectly normal. You couldn't believe you just met a guy for the first time in your life.

Suddenly he opened his eyes. You yelled and hit him,again. You grabbed him and pushed him into your closet. Unsure of what to do. You pushed a chair against it to keep it from opening. You paced around the room. You couldn't just keep him in your closet.

'Okay, okay, I got a person in the closet.' You said. 'I got a person in the closet. I got a person in my closet!' You stressed out.

You stopped infront of it and sighed.

'Too weak to handle myself out there, huh Mother? Well, Tell that to my frying pan!' You laughed before accidentally hitting yourself in the face with your frying pan.

You took a deep breath and grabbed the chair. You placed it infront of the closet. It didn't take long for the strange man to fall out of your closet. You ran over to him and picked him up before sitting him in your chair. You wrapped your long hair around him to restrain him. You picked up his bag and hid it away.

Pascal climbed onto his shoulder and tried to slap him away multiple times before sticking his tongue inside his eyes. His eye opened right away.

'AHH! Wha..? Is this...hair?'

You were hiding up on the beams in the ceiling. He didn't see you clearly.

'Struggling...struggling is pointless.' You said, trying to sound tough.

You climbed down but stayed in the shadows.

'I know why you're here. And I'm not afraid of you.'

'What?' He asked.