Echoes Of Wrath

The days dwindled into a merciless countdown for Prim. The once-stalwart girl, fueled by love and resilience, now faced the bitter truth—she had broken her only promise. Finnick's absence hung over her like a shroud, a haunting specter that fueled the flames of anger within.

In the desolate arena, Prim's grief morphed into a relentless fury. Each encounter became a battle against the Capitol's puppet tributes, and she, a vessel of wrath, left a trail of silent vengeance. Five faces, once strangers, now marred by the ferocity of Prim's grief-fueled fury, joined the fallen.As the sun dipped below the horizon on the fifth day, an eerie stillness settled over the arena. The Capitol's anthem, a morbid symphony, played to an audience of desolation. Prim, bathed in the blood of her adversaries, felt the weight of her actions pressing upon her fragile shoulders.

Amidst the shadows, a mutation—twisted, grotesque, a product of the Capitol's sadistic imagination—emerged. The mutt, a spectral manifestation of Prim's torment, hunted her with unrelenting tenacity. Its eyes glowed with an unnatural fervor as it pursued her through the labyrinthine terrain.Desperation gripped Prim as she raced towards the Cornucopia. The once-gleaming structure, now a mausoleum of lost hopes, loomed on the horizon. The ghostly echoes of laughter and camaraderie played in Prim's mind, each step a painful reminder of the promise she couldn't keep.

In her wake trailed the last tribute alive—a girl from District 5, a survivor with a name unknown to Prim. Their fates intertwined in the cruel dance of survival, and as they reached the Cornucopia, the mutts closed in. The air crackled with tension as the Cornucopia's metallic form cast long shadows in the dying light. The mutts, a grotesque embodiment of Prim's grief, and the girl from District 5, a living testament to the Capitol's cruelty, closed in on Prim.

The arena, a silent witness to Prim's descent into madness, held its breath. The last rays of sunlight painted a scene of impending doom. The mutt's guttural growls echoed, the girl's breath labored, and Prim, a harbinger of wrath, faced the convergence of her own demise.In the twilight of despair, the arena whispered its cruel secrets. The Capitol, orchestrators of this tragic play, reveled in the chaos they had wrought. As shadows lengthened and the mutt's paws closed the distance, the fate of Prim, the unknown girl, and the arena itself hung in precarious balance—a cliffhanger etched in the dying light of day.