Chapter 7

"Onii-chan your smile is scary" Komachi said as she watched the eerie smile grow in her brother's face.

"Good. I want this boss to see it too." Hachiman said as he tapped relentlessly on his phone after being sent to the team formation for the fifth time while battling the story boss in his game.

"Eat Völkermord Feuerdrache you team wiping sunova-"

"Hachi-kun why is your character just wearing a bikini in a fight?" Komachi felt her eyebrow twitch as she remembered why she wasn't lying against her brother's chest while he played with his phone.

The homewrecker is currently here to hangout.

"She only has one skin because she's a welfare Nejire. Oi. where's the star bomb? Your skill should be off cooldown by now." Hachiman said while focusing on his screen.

"Oh, the purple guy took all of the star bombs." Nejire said.

"Lanceloooot!!!" Hachiman yelled at his teammate as the latter used all of the buffs to simply generate their super ability.

"Castoria! Ult! Ult! Ult!" Hachiman desperately cried as he saw the boss turned red.

[Waga igyō! waga risō! waga tanjō no shini o shire! tataeruga! waga na wa gētia! hito ri shōkyakushiki majinō dearu!]

"Noooo!" Hachiman cried as his character and his entire party were wiped out by the boss.

Grumpily turning off his phone, Hachiman spoke to the two girls.

"Alright, breaks over. Let's get back to studying for exams."

A pair of whines was all he heard but he ignored it as he grabbed his math textbook and notebook to get back on studying.

"Can we have ten more minutes?" Komachi pleaded, but Hachiman stood firm and told her to open her notes and get to studying.

"Do we have to Hachi-kun? We both on the top end of the class. We should be fine with the exams." Nejire said as she reluctantly opened her math notes.

"Yeah, no. I'm not risking it. That's my summer vecation on the line here." Hachiman said making her pout cutely at him.

"But your Quirk copy is too cheaty, Onii-chan..." Komachi grumbled to herself.

Indeed, it was unfair due to Hachiman acquiring a new quirk copy that let's him process information three times faster than he should normally able to. Thanks to several copies of mental quirks he is also able to retain them with full clarity.

Of course the downside of most of the said quirks above runs on motivation. He have to put in effort to be motivated or engaged with the topic to make said quirks function. And also lots of raspberry juice.

But it was worth it for him, what should've been a few weeks of studying for him turned into an hour. Although Hachiman wished that he had this particular copied quirk weeks before, saved him the torture of math class.

With the study materials already carved in his brain, Hachiman is now only working on making the study material stick to his girlfriend's head. Which the latter wasn't hard to do. It was only due to the Nejire's goldfish attention span is the only reason why they're taking longer in clearing a subject.

His little sister on the other hand seems to be doing fine on the most part, but she gets distracted by something every now and then, promting Hachiman to get her back in track and help by giving her review questions.

"We're home~!" Came the voice of his parents as they entered the living room after getting back from a grocery run.

Hachiman was about to stand and help unpack the groceries from the car when his mother stopped him.