4.

Shami was handsome that's all he could conclude when he looked at him and the sunlight being a paid actor wasn't helping Siraj get over it as he lied beside Shami, who was just burying his face in his chest.

How did he even end up in this position with him? Siraj was also questioning that, it was a good question which even he didn't have an answer for. Although he tried to get up but it was impossible with that animal strength on his waist of Shami, Siraj had made a mental note that Shami definitely spended 2-3 hours in gym daily.

It was only  7:00 a.m and Siraj didn't want to disturb Shami's sleep and he couldn't fall asleep again though it wasn't quite bad he was getting a chance to stare at a handsome man's face, and who was Siraj to deny such a thing. He definitely had big biceps and over all he had a great face and body.

This little staring session of Siraj was interrupted when he felt Shami's bare cold hands on his waist and this time Siraj tried his best to get up he even used his full strength he had almost made out of the bed but Shami wasn't giving up either as he pulled Siraj back in the bed and even tighten his hold on Siraj more than last time. Siraj was left with no choice but to wake Shami up.

After spending a good hefty 10 mins shaking Shami in order to wake him up, he finally opened his eyes  in annoyance. "What's wrong?"
Shami asked in a low voice. Siraj just looked away with red cheeks he looked like he was giving competition to tomatoes, After looking like a dumbass for the next 10 secs, Shami finally understood and left his waist "Sorry", "I just wanted to use the bathroom" Siraj said quickly and ran out of the room towards the bathroom.

                                 .
                                 .
                                 .
                                 .

                         Timeskip

They were just practicing today  it was a mix up they were divided it was kind of an unfair team but it was what it was especially suspicious with the confidence team B had

Team A                                      Team B

(Batsman)                               (Bowler)

VIRAT                                         SHAMI
ROHIT                                          SIRAJ
SHUBHMAN                            HARDIK
ISHAN
RAHUL

Team A's goal was that each player had to make a century or 100 runs in only 8.4 overs which was almost 50 balls and Team B's Goal was that each player had to take 10 wickets

The game was going good since both the teams weren't giving up

Virat- 88              
Rohit-97
Shubhman-98
Ishan-91
Rahul- yet to play

Siraj- 10 wickets
Hardik- 10 wickets
Shami- yet to play

It was now Rahul's batting and shami's bowling both were great at their jobs and who the fuck wants to lose to your friend when your crush is watching you? (I mean I wouldn't ;) )

Rahul had made 94 runs and shami had taken 9 wickets with only a few balls left and the tension in the air was getting thick, Shami and Rahul were best friends but everything is fair in love and war.

But no one won that day and no one lost because a member had gotten hurt his arm was bruised and yes it was Rahul. One of Shami's last balls had come in contact with Rahul's Right Shoulder and the ball was thrown with great power and strength, it a left a deep blueish red bruise there.

Dravid- God Rahul are you okay? Does it hurt to much? Can you move your hand? Actually don't even try that what if it hurts more..

Rahul- You need to calm down more than me, and I am fine.