Analysis

Ladies and Gentlemen we first have  Shubman and Ishan, things were quite awkward and uncomfortable between them after that little accidental kiss, long story short, ishan had just taken a shower and came out of bathroom leaving wet footprints on the floor and shubman being shubman was not wearing slippers, he slipped on the little water residue there was on the floor and had fallen over ishan , who was then under him it took them some secs to realise what was going on they weren't exactly kissing yet, there lips were touching and as soon as they realized that he both moved away in that process they might have hurt themselves or eachother,and

Next morning was just fuel in the already burning fire, when they wake up they were literally tangled up or to keep it simple they were cuddling and snuggling each other and their coach taking a picture of that didn't make it any better things were just toooooooo awkward now

Looking at another case we have shami and siraj, things obviously weren't, what I would say uncomfortable but it was a little awkward, what really had happened was quite bashful for Siraj and I would say a great view for Shami.. Atleast. Well long story short, Siraj was taking a shower before going to sleep and he had accidentally left the bathroom door unlocked, which is quite crucial when you are living with another person in the same room...😀, Shami was distracted by his phone, and totally not caring about anything straight walked in the bathroom while Siraj was still in there....

"Does it hurt too much?" Siraj asked with a worried expression looking at the blood flowing from his nose again and again, as he continued to wipe it "umm shami?" Siraj called out again receiving no answer on the question. " Uhh yes, sorry it doesn't hurt too much" Well of course it wouldn't cause the shampoo bottle hit him on his right calve and not nose it didn't even hurt that much because he is thick skinned. Well first reason was because siraj was touching his face and was very close to his face he was almost sitting on his lap, Shami had a great time controlling himself from not doing that completely. And the second reason... I know, you know, we know. ;)

Honestly there was nothing going much with virat and rohit, they would share some past stories as if reviving them, laugh at each other for their dumbness. As they would sing together sometimes there wasn't much but there were sparks and that was more than enough for the BIG BOOM! That was coming later in their life.

Though rohit couldn't keep it with himself and accidentally told virat, that rahul loves hardik and he didn't mean to be rude, it was only after the wave of silence hit him and he realized that he should have kept his mouth shout but then another wave hit him it was a wave of confusion as he saw the sheer happiness on the younger boy's face, like he had won some  tournament or something. Later virat explained it to him that his friends had bet on that and have been teasing him for quite a short while he would say, it was then his turn to explain more like spill all the tea he knew about them.

Virat wouldn't accept that he already liked the guy in front of his eyes but he did knew if this continued he would come to terms with it, but in all honesty he was a little afraid because of his past,

" No scars heal over time,
We just forget about it with time "

Hardik was regreting why did he even help rahul and why the fuck couldn't he control his eyes and why out of all the places his eyes scanned the tattoo on his neck only, it was more frustrating since he couldn't even ask directly, but he doesn't remember meeting a guy named rahul, so it couldn't really be him? Could it? This incident took place yesterday, it was 2:00 pm and they were actually just chilling in the pool....

It was only then when rahul noticed hardik staring at him and whenever they would make eye contact he would look away immediately, liking he wasn't just staring at the man. With each passing rahul's was just getting pissed of more and more,after they got out of the pool they all parted towards their allotted rooms with their roommates.....

Imma continue this later I swear life is testing me

1. I cut my ear, in the front and in the back and the earring hole (idk if that's what you call it, all i know is you insert a earring in their) has also widened.

2. Bro there is just no end to my school work even today I have done quite a lot and still have a lot and fuck me cause I have exams again from 5 or 6 jan

3. Idk I am just physically quite not stable right now.

Plus I had a picnic which was ehh i would say, but cause I was driving with one hand( it was so dumb of me should have not showed off at all cause karma came for me it was a car simulator not a real car not even sure if you could call it a simulat...

Plus I had a picnic which was ehh i would say, but cause I was driving with one hand( it was so dumb of me should have not showed off at all cause karma came for me it was a car simulator not a real car not even sure if you could call it a simulator but whatever ) and i had to keep my foot constantly on the acceletor to win the race so my whole body just hurts from all the bike racing and car racing and bowling I did.

Forgive me but i won't leave you hanging for a lot of time sorry
And i know it's short but cooperate