Volume 2 Chapter 8: Thunder Thighs and Amazon (lemon)

The scene takes place with Y/N working out in the gym area of Beacon, doing some arm and leg excises, push ups, sit ups, and more.

Y/N: (panting) Wooo... I need a break. 

Y/N wipes off his sweat and takes a drink from his bottle of water. Y/N was training so that he can get stronger and also be able to protect his friends, family and loved ones.

He's been there for at least 2 hours or so and was now sitting in a bench. He then heard the door of the Gym opened he looked and was a bit surprised to see it was Pyrrha and Nora, but they were wearing some Gym clothes.

Y/N: Pyrrha, Nora, hey.

Pyrrha: (smile) Hello Y/N, how are you doing here today?

Y/N: (smile) I've been doing good. Just finished off my workout routine.

Nora: That's great. We wondering if you could (smirk) assist us in doing some (leans a bit and showing some cleavage) exercises~.

Y/N blush because of Nora doing that action, but also realized that there Gym clothes were a little more revealing. When he looked at Pyrrha, he could've sworn he saw her make a seductive smirk, but when he blinked she was just smiling innocently and thought it was just his imagination.

Y/N: Okay, sure.

Pyrrha: (smile) Great, (grabs his hand) then let's go!

And so Y/N continued to do some Exercise now accompanied by Pyrrha and Nora they do some exercises and lifting some weights.

Over the next hour or so Y/N was sweating but when he looked at Nora he blush because her top sweater was covered in her sweat, but then he could actually see her nipples through them realizing that she is not wearing a bra underneath it.

And when he looked at Pyrrha he saw that she was doing some squats but the silhouette of her lower region revealed a lot more than usual thanks to the sweat that she was emanating and saw some nipple silhouette at the top now realizing that she also doesn't have a bra.

Y/N's thoughts: (blush) What's going on?! Why are they not wearing their bras?!

Then Nora saw that Y/n realized that she wasn't wearing a bra and smirk seductively at him. She then leaned once again, now revealing her cleavage was even more noticeable thanks to sweat and her breasts swaving left and right every-time she's breathing leaving blushing even more.

Nora: (seductive smirk) Oh boy what a workout. (pant) You don't mind if I take off some...(seductive smirk grows bigger) Extra fabric right?~ (winks at him)

Y/N: (blush) Uh... I-

Y/N's mind was still processing on what he just heard while Nora only giggled seductively just seeing him trying to answer her really made her want to tease him more, and see where this goes.

Especially considering Pyrrha saw Y/N looked at her bottom half and realizing that he just found out that not only is she not wearing a bra, but also not wearing any panties, considering she wanted him to see his reaction and when he looked and blushed she gained the biggest seductive smirk she could ever muster.

Y/N's thoughts: (blush madly) Forget the bras! Why isn't Pyrrha wearing any panties?!

Pyrrha then giggled and wanted to tease him even further so she purposely gone a lot more lower when she was doing squats and saw that Y/N's eyes were fully wide and could see him gaining a tiny nosebleed for every squat she did Infront of him.

Pyrrha: What's wrong Y/N? (seductive smirk) You wanna help me in this exercise~?

Y/N: (blush) H-H-Help you?