(eight)ᵈᵉⁿʲⁱ⁴

Author: c-o-t-o

Character: Denji x fem reader

CW: 18+ only, sexual content/smut, character aged up, explicit language, blood, pain play, choking, bdsm (some CWs apply to different parts)

Misc: ~4.4k words, Part 4 (end). It's a long one, folks!

About: You and Denji continue your "shower" from earlier, Denji having his first time with you.

*Do not remove info or credit from posts when reblogging or sharing!*

After making sure the leash is secured to the collar he put on you, Denji finally manages to pull you out into the hallway from his bedroom. Although you want nothing more than to do stuff with him, both of you are still only in your underwear. You cross your arms to cover your chest hoping that nobody will come out.

"Actually, I have an idea." Denji whispers in the darkness. He yanks the leash, and you, back in the opposite direction of the shower. He pulls you towards Aki's room and you start to panic.

"Denji..." you whisper urgently, but no response. "Denji!" You yell in a whisper this time, "What are you doing?!" You pull against the leash in a panic. He chuckles quietly, grinning, and putting a finger up to your lips to shush you.

Without any consideration to knock first (after just giving you a hard time about knocking before entering), Denji opens Aki's door just enough to fit his head inside.

"AKI." Denji's voice booms without warning, startling both you and Aki. Your heart starts racing so much that your head starts swimming. You hear Aki sleepily murmuring questioningly.

"Aki, I'm taking a shower. Since you PULLED ME OUT earlier, I didn't get to wash." Aki grumbles, frustrated about being woken up. He lifts his head enough to yell back to Denji that he doesn't care, turning and covering his head with his pillow to muffle the sound of Denji talking.

Denji beams a smile at you and throws up a peace sign, closing Aki's door and continuing to pull you towards the shower. All the wetness that has been pooling in your underwear this whole night begins to squelch as you walk. You feel your face become hot as you realize, wondering if Denji hears it, too. As if reading your mind, he stops, turns his head to the side and chuckles.

"I can smell how wet you are from here." Denji licks his lips and moans. You feel tingles rush to your head and your face stings from being so flustered. It's not that you haven't heard Denji talk like this before, but now that it was so direct, and about you, you couldn't help but get butterflies in your stomach. It also, again, made you more wet to hear him talk to you like that.

You get to the shower room without any issues and you breathe a sigh of relief. As soon as the door shuts, Denji turns around to face you with a look of sheer desire and determination. His eyes become hooded as he looks down at your lips with hunger. He cups your face with his hands and kisses you so deeply and quickly that he has to keep breaking away to gasp for air.

With the leash he secures you to the shower pole, like someone tying down their dog outside so they can go into a store.

"Don't want my pet going anywhere," he says as he ties it off and hooks things together.