Inspiration 3 🍋

sex/nsfw/mature/cockashi etc

This is continued in my other book titled Inspiration! Kakashi x Reader. Found myself liking it and it's kinda cute. Will have lemons and fluff.

‐---------------

Kakashi's eyes were trained on the wall while his hooked finger slowly unmasked his face. A nervous, silent gulp forcing it's way down his throat.

Your eyes widen, straining in the mirror as they not dare blink. Oh no. You think. He's hot.

Silence intensified the distance between your bodies, soft breaths occasionally interrupting.

He lowers his eyes into a slightly perturbed glower, nervously asking, "....So?"

Unresponsive, all you can do is embed his features into your mind. Almost immediately, you reach for your book and begin to write furiously.

Switching his glare toward the writer, he emits a soft, irritated grunt, "What are you doing?" Furrowing his brows, his hand reaches out to rip the book from your grasp.

All you can do is hang your head, a radiant blush dominating your cheeks.

Reading on the *Notes* page of your book, his eyes widen, and a small chortle accompanied by a snort eased the tension.

*Notes* ヽ('• ◡ •')ノ
-Kakashi is smooth
-Cute when jealous
-Voice that could command me
-Irritated easily
-Little patience
-Gentlemanly
-Rough but restrained
-hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot
-face anyone would fall in love with

Rolling his eyes over to observe you, he smirks, "Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot...." The words slowly play off his tongue, ensuring to emphasize them. His fingers find your chin, and he turns it to face you, leaning down close, "....and hot, huh?"

Each mention of the word hot sends a twinge into your soul, knowing his ego is thriving off of your words. All you can do is shakily trail your eyes down to his lips.

"Cat got your tongue?" He coos playfully, lowering his own eyes to a calm gaze on your own.

"I think I like you better with the mask on. Kakashi unmasked is vain." You spit out the words in a pout, ripping your face from his grasp. Shifting your scowl to the bathroom tiles, you pinch his torso skin a little.

Ignoring your comment, he leans past your face further down into your ear. "A face anyone could fall in love with?" His voice was deep and raspy; teasing.

Your ears burned, "IT'S FOR THE BOOK." Stepping back, you press your hips against the bathroom counter. Indignantly, you cross your arms and increase your pout. "You can be so annoying sometimes."

He studies you for a moment, as if deciding what to do. Gently, he places one hand on your cheek, the other on the counter next to you. He hunches down over you while his thumb gingerly traces your bottom lip, a pursed concentration on his face.

You glance up at him, still blushing, noticing his concentration on your lips. Opening them ever so slightly, a hot breath escapes onto his thumb.

He shudders a little, his bulge completely hardened on command. "And you can be such a brat."

Before letting you respond, his lips lock on to yours. Lowering his eyelids even more, a muffled chuckle is set free. He observes your shock in amusement, your red cheeks sending tingles to his cock.

Your eyes widen a bit, staring, completely caught off-guard. His lustful drunken eyes, warmth from his hand on your cheek, it was overwhelming; in all the right ways.