Cosplay Bar 🍋 - Ch. 6 from Reverse Isekai

This is just a chapter from my Reverse Isekai (Rip). Figured since it had a a spare amount of smut I'd link; story is gone but I figured I'd include the dirty bits since I've been inactive. Hope you enjoy.

CW: Rough sex/public(ish) sex/praise/drugs/alcohol/oral (kakashi giving)

-----------------------------

Kosa knocked on your door, grinning widely as Kakashi opened it. "Hey pretty la-" He frowned slightly, looking down at Kakashi. "Oh, it's you."

Raising an eyebrow over his flat stare, he stepped aside, allowing Kosa to enter.

"So...?" You croaked, head in your hand as you stared up at him from the kitchen table.

He struggled not to waver or respond to your question, slipping his hands into his pockets, "Let's go out. Bad news is always better after a good time, right?" Smirking, he licked his lips playfully.

"I don't want to." You state with no emotion.

"I'm not telling you until you do." He deadpanned, Kakashi awkwardly observing the exchange from the living room.

Sighing out in defeat, you look away, "Where do you want to go."

"Hmm..." Tilting his head back with a proud smile, he paused, "I was thinking BarCos."

Groaning, you look back at him, "That bad, huh?"

He nods, looking to Kakashi. "You can bring your boytoy too, if you want. We have a table reserved upstairs."

As if this were a completely normal situation, you stand up, "Fine."

Kakashi's vacant eyes frowned slightly. Boy...toy... T_T

Looking you up and down, he points his brows upward in uncertainty, "You want to go like that?"

Your eyes cut to an annoyed glower, "What's wrong with how I look."

"Well.... You just look...." Frowning slightly, he looks away to search for the words, "....Casual."

"I don't care for attention, you know that. Do you want me to go or not."

"But you look so cute in that one outfit you have, cmonnnnn~" He teased with a playful rasp.

"....Fine. Did you ask Daisuke about the marks?" You inquired in an exhausted tone, not wanting an argument.

His red eyes narrow in thought, remembering the meeting vividly. Specifically, the words Daisuke spoke in the meeting room, condemning you to your soon-to-be fate. "I...didn't have a chance. Sorry."

Kakashi looked between the two of you before walking into the restroom to change. You excuse yourself to follow him in, "Gimme a few, Kosa. Go ahead and change." Lifting yourself to sit on the bathroom counter, you look him up and down. "So this place is basically just a bunch of people that dress up as characters like ones from your world. You can wear your normal clothes if you'd like."

"Like...all of it?" He croaks, stepping in between your legs.

"If you want. It'd probably feel more comfortable with just the shirt and pants though, right?" You tug his white shirt off and hand him the mask shirt.

Swallowing, he pulls it on, adjusting it firmly to his face while looking you in the eyes. His bare arms had no problem exposing all of the ridges, sculpting his muscles in a lucid image.

"Now pants." Sliding a hand over your eyes to offer him privacy, you wait.

He smirks, blushing a little, before switching out his sweatpants with his uniform trousers. Giving himself a quick once over in the mirror, he gently places his hands flat on the counter on either side of you. He hunches a bit, opening his red eye, "What else?"