CHAPTER 6

GWEN SEWA BAYO

🎵..day to night to morning, keep with me in the moment
I'd let you had I known it, why don't you say so?
Didn't even notice, no punches left to roll with
You got to keep me focused, you want it, say so
Let me check my chest, my breath right quick
He ain't never seen it in a dress like this
He ain't never even been impressed like this
Prolly why I got him quiet on the set like zip
Like it, love it, need it bad
Take it, own it, steal it, fast
Boy, stop playing, grab my ass
Why you actin' like you shy?
Shut it, save it, keep it, pushin'
Why you beating 'round the bush?
And knowing you want all this woman
Never knock it 'til you try
All of them bitches hating I have you with me
All of my niggas saying you mad committed
Realer than anybody you had, and pretty
All of that body-ody, the ass and titties...

I don't listen to music alot, but there was one artist i could listen to all day.. Doja Cat.
I loved everything about her, and i still do and i still will, regardless of the things she does for clout.
From her pretty face, to her lush plump lips, her thick succulent body is to die for, her hips are out of this world. I haven't seen any hips as well pronounced as hers. Her skin ..oh my god.. brown flawless glistening skin, looked like it was dipped in gold, and decorated by a thousand Angels.

I still love my body though, regardless of how much i love Doja Cat, I absolutely still love how i am, my light skin turned heads anytime i walked into a room, my eyes could make you stare at me like you're hypnotized, and my hair. I have long natural curly hair. If straightened, it reached the middle of my spine. I could do literally any style i wanted comfortably.

I could even model if i wanted to. Mother has alot of connections ..alot , so getting into a brand would be easy. But that isn't my thing, that's Helen's pride. She's a model, a very popular one.

She the face of REVOLVE, a popular clothing brand in Africa and Europe, RETRO VILLA.. Reuben's brand, she has a contract with NIVEA, she's also the face of CEREAV FACE LOTION.. so yeah, modelling is her thing. But i also do a bit of modelling. I have a contract with a hair brand, LUSH HAIRS. I'm their most important asset, and my contract with them restricts me from being the face of any other hair or skin care brand in Africa, and in exchange for that I become one of the faces of the brand in the whole of Africa, and the only face of their brand in Maitama and Central area district, along with my seven figure weekly salary. All these was more than enough for me to accept the contract.

In as much as Helen and i are privileged enough to do most of what we want, that wasn't the same for our elder sister, Rita.

With Lucas and Reuben being under father's strict rules, the same was for Rita. she's Three years younger than Reuben, and her childhood wasn't as free as ours. But it was far better than Lucas and Reuben's. She studied accounting in Bingham University in Nasarawa state, Nigeria, before she traveled to Toronto, Canada and secured an MBA degree.
Immediately she graduated, Father secured a job in a bank for her.. to build up her character before she could start working in any of his companies.. his words.

At twenty three, she's the P.A to the head of Finances in the hotel that Father is one of the board directors. It's a very big role, and she's handling it well, very well.. which made our father absolutely proud of her. But it isn't what she wants. Even though she doesn't say it, I can read it in her eyes, but she can't say anything about it, neither can i.

Father has to travel on another business trip, to Ghana this time. According to mom, he'll probably be gone for about two months. But he made sure to call Helen and I to his office room the night before he left to talk to us..