Rookie King Episode 3

Chapter Summary: Determined to finally get the Queen of the end plate spot, Jen tries her hardest to achieve that goal. During one of the exams, she reveals her admiration for Suga.

Words: 3,000+

-----

'Chuseok Special'

'Bangtan State Merit Exams'

All 8 members of BTS wore Hanboks, while Jennie wore a light pink Hanbok. She was reluctant at first to even put it on since she wasn't even from South Korea, and didn't want to disrespect anyone. But after some reassurance from everyone, she finally decided to put it on.

A bell is rung by Eunuch who hosted the exams for BTS. "Gather bachelors and bachelorette!"

Once they all gathered around, Eunuch sighed at their goofiness. "Everyone who has come to Bangtan State Merit Exams, welcome."

'3 Liberal arts exams and 3 military service exams to distinguish BTS' true merit scholar! During each exam, first place will get three points. And last place will get 1 point. The bachelor or bachelorette with the most points will receive a department store gift card and a king/queen's rights during End-plate king/queen'

Once inside, everyone is seated, sitting pretzel style, applauding for what's to come in excitement. Jennie had to admit she was nervous. She wasn't used to this yet and had no idea what to expect. She might as well forfeit right here. But she really wanted that Queen's right for the End-Plate King/Queen.

"Chuseok special Bangtan State Merit Exam please meet our seven bachelors and our bachelorette who are here for the liberal arts exam." Eunuch read from a card, while Bangtan greeted him. "I'll tell you about the first subject coming up!" He revealed a scroll, that opens down to say, 'Write lyrics bragging about yourself'

Jennie 'Hopeless Bangtan Girl' (GAH! I have A LOT to work on with myself. I can't write lyrics in like ten minutes!)

"We'll start now!" Eunuch banged on the bell as everyone started to write.

Jennie sat there, looking at the blank paper in front of her. "This is not going to end well." She chuckled nervously to the camera in front of her.

'Exam time end'

"And now we'll go into time for publication!" Eunuch announced

Once all the guys had gone, singing their goofy lyrics, it was finally Jen's turn as she nervously stood before everyone.

"Oh boy." She cleared her throat. "Who is that girl over there? Oh, it must be BTS' adorable female maknae. With nice smelling hair and the prettiest smile, no one can compare to me~" She sang in a cute voice.

"Whoa~" The guys look on in wonder as she feels her face heat up.

Jennie 'Embarrassed Bangtan Girl' (That was so embarrassing! I promise I won't make corny lyrics like that for our songs! J-just bear with me here! Ahh I hope my sisters aren't watching this! *Covers face in shame*)

After the judges judge their performances, they go to the results.

"Bangtan state merit exam, liberal arts first exam, second class....Jimin! In this exam, there are two people awarded second class. Another second class is Bachelor Jin. The owner of honor of first class? Golden Makane Jungkook!"

"Hah hah hah!" Jennie laughed with the guys as Jungkook started doing his victory dance, standing on top of his head, and doing a pose.

"What are you doing?" Jin questioned.