Don't Steal The Beef!

Chapter Summary: For episodes 7 and 8 of King of Masked Singer, Jen goes on the show as a guest judge, shocked to see Taeil revealed and fangirls over Ailee. BTS are back on Weekly Idol. Jennie watches a video message that an idol made on the show as she looks forward to making another friend.

Words: 5,000+

----

At the Ilsan MBC Dream Center, Jennie sat with the other guests, wearing white high waisted jeans, a white top, a black beanie with her curly hair down and one of many favorite pairs of Nike sneakers. She was elated that she was asked to join these two episodes of King of Masked Singer.

The announcer opened up the show, recapping what happened in the previous episode.

"Let's enter the first gate to see who's the 4th generation of the Mask King. We'll begin the duet singing!"

Before the show, Jennie had talked with the other judges, and they were pleasantly surprised that she wasn't singing on the show and decided to be a judge instead. She had told them that she would love to sing on the show once she improves her vocal skills and to keep their ears open because she could be on the show at any time.

She was looking forward to blowing viewers away once her vocal skills improved. She enjoyed shows like this, where all that people would focus on is the vocals, not the looks.

She and the rest of the judges watched the first competition, which was between high frequency pair antennas and daddy cheer up.

Jennie, being a harmony expert when it came to her vocals, paid close attention to the two competitors as they sang The Blue in You. She had no idea who was who and couldn't give any guesses to the judges as they assumed the man was tall and might be PSY under the mask.

As soon as she heard the woman sing, under her pink mask, Jennie felt her stomach drop.

That voice soundly painfully familiar.

Someone that she's frequently listened to over the years. But she might be wrong and didn't want to assume right away. But something in her body was telling her that the person that she was thinking of was the person under that mask. And if this is the person that she's thinking of, then she has no idea how she will react when she might be able to see her face.

"Jennie, have any idea who any of them are?" Bong Sun asked.

"Something in me is telling me that I've heard the woman's voice before. But I dunno if I want to make a guess, yet." She answered as she continued to listen to the vocals.

'I think I know who that is...and if this is her, I think I'm going to pass out.' Jennie thought as her butterflies got even worse.

She was not ready to be in the presence of this woman if this was who she thought she was.

This could be the woman she's thinking about because Jennie has watched a lot of music shows this woman has been on and knows how she handles her microphone and how she sounds. As she continued to listen to her powerful but controlling pitches when she sang, Jennie decided to go with her gut.

'This has to be Ailee.' She thought to herself as she exhaled and tried to calm herself down.

After their performance, and sharing a few laughs when the man playfully pushed the pink antenna woman, the judges talk about how good their voices are together.

"The harmony was A-1! Loved it, it's so nice." Jennie added.

"One of the great duet songs in Korea. Kim Hyun Cheol and Lee So Ra's. Both of them sang in a different way, showing different feelings. Now, this is the time for the judges to do the voting. Number one is High Frequency Pair Antennas. Number two is Daddy, cheer up! Please vote for the voice that you'd like to listen to again in the next round!" The announcer said.