Wild N' Out (One of my favs!)

Chapter Summary: Jennie guest stars on the show Wild N' Out with Angelina. Matt Rife tries to shoot his shot with Jennie while he has been in her DMs for weeks.

Words: 8,000+

Author's Note: Wild N Out is one of my favorite shows! If you aren't familiar with it, I highly recommend watching YouTube videos about the show. They have their own channel and have tons of videos for you to get an idea of the different games and banter they have.

This is one of my favorite chapters! It was so fun to write and edit!

If you are easily offended or aren't that into jokes, perhaps this show and chapter are not for you and you are welcome to skip it.

I used some of the lines from the Wild N Out YouTube videos I've been watching to add to the chapter. So I hope you like it! I liked the build up for this. It started tame and then got crazier.

------

"Your hair~! Finally, she has dyed her hair! You give Justina Valentine a run for her money," Angelina giggled and pulled Jennie in for a tight embrace.

Jennie flew to LA to join Angelina and stay with her for a little while before they flew to Georgia for their Wild N Out recording.

"Haha, thanks sis! I still need to hide my hair from the public. So human hair wigs it is,"

"I'll help you put it on,"

"Jennie! You're here! I've missed you!" Angelina's little brother, Tyrone, pushed Angelina away and went to hug her.

"Rude!" Angelina complained.

Jen laughed. "I'm happy to see you. You're getting taller,"

"I know! I'll be taller than you one day," he grinned.

"I see it,"

"And for the record, she has a boyfriend. So stop drooling," Angelina called him out.

"Still? Aw, when are you gonna break up with him?" he whined, causing Jennie to giggle.

"Dummy, she is not breaking up with him! Nobody is ruining our OTP! Now if you don't mind, we need to catch up, so leave us be,"

"Can you play video games with me later, Jennie?" he ignored his sister who looked offended by that.

"Sure," she beamed. "I'll play some games with you, later on,"

"It's a date!"

"Oh Lord..." Angelina rolled her eyes and grabbed Jennie to drag her to her room.

She shut the door and locked it so her brother wouldn't barge in. Laying on the bed, Jennie joined her and they began to catch up.

"Soooooo, how are the boys? They surviving well without you?" Angelina asked.

"From what I heard, not really. They're struggling a bit," Jen laughed. "But they're doing all right. Just working on the comeback. With Yoongi, Agust D is a huge success. I'm so proud of him,"

"I heard! He has BARS! A to the G to the U to the STD! That song is hot! I heard you played the guitar for a couple of his songs,"

Jen stared at her in surprise. "You noticed?"

"You have a unique sound. It's easy to tell it's you because of how you play. I think it's amazing you're doing that. The boy always has such a soft spot for you. It's so cute,"

"That is true. Namjoon is working pretty hard on the album. A lot is on his plate,"

"Yeah, he told me and kept apologizing for not having much time to talk with me. But it's cool. I get that way when I'm working on new music,"