Payback (JK Fluff!)

Chapter Summary: BTS film For You. Hobi and the Maknae Line prank Jen to piss her off by acting loud on purpose while she slept. Jennie gives them a taste of their own medicine by using pots and pans to wake them up. Jungkook is on edge as he anticipates Jen's move to prank him.

Words: 7,000+

Author's Note: Remember Bad Girls Club? With Tanisha? I got inspiration from that for Jen's prank! Iconic. Jungkook fluff!

-----

On the set for the For You MV, Jennie wore a yellow hoodie with jeans and Nike sneakers.

With her hair in a messy bun, she also wore glasses, which showed a cuter side of her because of how they framed her face. Hobi and Taehyung kept gushing on how adorable she looked with the glasses, as she tried her best to avoid their teasing.

As a camera filmed her getting her makeup retouched, she spoke about her role in the MV with nervousness. "So, I have a babysitting role in this. Babysitting. I'm going to be with cute, small children. I'm a bit on edge about it, I don't think I'm good with kids. I have a feeling we're going to have a tough time filming."

She was overthinking everything with this music video. She was still emotional over what had happened back at home and now had to deal with making sure her shots were great for the MV.

But will the kids give her a hard time? Will there be any chemistry?

For her role, Jennie was to be filmed babysitting three children who looked around the age of 6 to 8 years old. Two Japanese boys and one girl. Adorable child actors they were. It brought a smile to her face as she watched the little girl with pigtails eagerly approach her and say hi. She seemed the most outgoing.

One of the boys stood next to the girl and introduced himself, asking Miss Bangtan if she was into any "cool boy stuff" and not the "girly stuff". His eyes lit up when she mentioned all the video games she would play whenever she could, and also the anime she watched. The boy even gave her suggestions of what anime to check out.

It seemed like Miss Bangtan had overthought things because the children were quite enjoyable to be around and she seemed to be at ease. But most importantly, she made them feel comfortable, which was always something she strived for when meeting new people.

"We're gonna play dress up and dolls and tag and patty cake and..." The little girl went on as Jennie nodded eagerly, amused.

This was going to be an interesting music video.

Jennie turned to the last little boy. As she observed him, she noticed that his cheeks were pink and he averted his eyes from her, trying to keep his distance.

Was he shy?

For some reason, the kid reminded her of Jungkook. Quiet, kept to himself, took more time to open up. She wanted to make the boy feel comfortable, but how?

With Jungkook, she sparked a conversation with him about Iron Man, and things blasted from there. Now the Golden Maknae claimed her as his "Golden Best Friend" and they were inseparable as their bond grew stronger day by day.

As the filming began, it started with Jennie running around with the kids, playing tag in the house. The director wanted her to first look happy, enjoying the fact that she and the others were working hard at their jobs just so their Golden Maknae could get a plane ticket to see his long distance lover.

Filming progressed as Jennie covered her eyes and began to count while the children started to run around to find a hiding spot. After she counted to ten, she instantly knew where they were hiding but pretended to have a hard time looking for them so they could enjoy the game longer. When she caught them, they giggled wholeheartedly.