CHAPTER 5

Months passed by and with it Al and my bond deepened, we both seemed to share an understanding which didn't need any words to be exchanged. I was given light warnings by Enzo to stay away from her "You know exactly who she'll end up as"he said but the moment I decided to her smile would take away all these thoughts, how could I possibly stay away from her when all my life I've been waiting for this love, a love that not only consumes me but makes me feel alive.

I saw her walking towards me with her bright blue eyes shining with excitement "Luciano I have the most important thing to tell you!" She said "Is that so, what is it?" I asked and I love the way her face brightens up when she smiles which just makes me wish to always be the reason behind it "Ron's hosting a pool party at his house which means you're definitely joining us and we're not taking no for an answer" She said and just like the whipped ass guy I am for her "Have I ever said no to you?" I said lowering myself to her face.

Al went away as she had things to plan with Lola and looks like my brother's got some plan for me I thought when I saw him approaching me "You're soo whipped for her look at you just watch her leave as if a plaything snatched away from a kid" he remarked,

"Just say what you're here for and leave" I said already done with him "When are you planning to deal with Céline's case, we've got to get over with it plus attending school already tires me as it is" he said with a pout on his face hoping that this shit trick of his would actually work on me I mean it totally would've had it been some girl too blind in love with his ass fortunately I'm not.

"I've got plans with you know who" I said and started walking away "So you mean we've got plans" he said "No I meant exactly what I've said earlier, handle the case on your own. You've had enough time away from all of this I think you should be the one to start" I said entering in my class " Send cognata my regards" he yelled to which I flipped my finger.

The school was going to get over soon and I was growing impatient with each passing second, Al has been with her friend all day long which irritates me soo fucking much I just wish that I could steal her away from Lola.

I jumped the moment the end of the school bell rang and sprinted towards Al's seat "Hey you failed to give me Ron's address" I made up an excuse only a fool wouldn't know where the Visconti's live "Oh shoot yess right uh I'll text you the address okay?Be there at 8" She said and went away with Lola.

I wanted to be the one to pick her up from her house but fuck I didn't know how to ask her as I was cussing myself out loud in my head I saw Al's retreating steps towards me and she stood infront of me with those curious eyes "I was wondering if you could pick me up from home?" She asked with those doe eyes of hers, may the mighty take my life if I ever say no to that face "Oh for sure uhmm soo 7:45?" I asked and she nodded her head slowly and spoke "I'll wait then" I saw deep crimson shade rose to her cheeks and ran away waving back at me.

Just as she left a sick moron hung onto my chest "So you're seriously not helping me?" Enzo said "Get off of me I don't want people thinking I'm into boys and even if I were you're definitely not my type" I said pushing him away "On a serious note my dear brother when you were too busy drooling over Alessia I saw people watching you intently soo look out for yourself and her" saying that he left, I'm worried about him he's been away from our world for a very long time his skills might have become a bit too rusty I did ask my men to help him with the work but I won't be rest assured until the task is over. Sometimes all these things make me think I'm the older one as his irresponsible ass could not only get him killed but others as well.

I dressed up in a casual collared printed floral leaves of short sleeve silhouette paired with a grayish pants on and realized it was almost time to pick her up,what struck me suddenly was whether I should go empty handed as its technically the very first visit to her house soo I finally came to the conclusion to get her some mud pie lavender on her way to home.

As I stood waiting infront of her house relentlessly debating whether to ring the bell or not I heard my phone buzz only to see it was her call wiping the sweat formed on my hand due to nervousness I picked it up "Where are you?"She asked in worry "I'm actually standing at your house entrance" I state "I'm coming right downstairs." saying she cut the call now more impatient than before. 

I stood their waiting for her to show up almost like a groom waiting for his bride at the altar and I know these two scenarios are complete the opposite but to me right now it feels very much the same just then I heard the door open and at that moment nothing has ever mattered to me more than the person coming towards me with a shy smile and stood infront of me.

I didn't know what to say or how to say because this woman who now stands infront of me has godamn impaired me with the sense of speech it was until she spoke "Are we supposed to spend the rest of our night staring in my porch" She said in a teasing tone "You look great" I said and she laughed on that and walked towards the car door and said "I know, now being a gentleman you are will you open the door for me?" I chuckled and walked to her opening the door as she sat herself and closed it for me.