3.

It was already Saturday. And what did that mean? Well, the girls were facing the visiting team at noon. The players arrived at the stadium, quickly changed, and headed to the field to warm up.

As they entered the field, they noticed Martina was already there, ready with her camera, capturing every moment of the warm-up with enthusiasm. They greeted the photographer and started warming up.

After an intense warm-up, the players retreated to the locker room to prepare. Meanwhile, Martina took the time to review the captured photos. Once ready, they stepped out with determination to start the much-anticipated match.

The game began with contagious energy on the field. The players showcased their skill and passion for football from the first minute. Martina, camera in hand, worked hard to capture every exciting moment: skillful dribbles, powerful shots, and solid defense. The intensity of the game reflected in each image Martina captured, and her presence on the field added a special touch to the atmosphere. Meanwhile, the players competed with determination and skill, showcasing why they were a standout team.

In the 23rd minute of the match, Ingrid left everyone in awe by scoring a spectacular goal. Her skill and precision in the shot made the stadium erupt in applause and cheers. Martina, attentive from the sidelines, managed to capture that epic moment with her camera, immortalizing Ingrid's brilliant execution in a photograph that captured the excitement and mastery in every detail of the goal.

Before heading into halftime with a score of 2-0 in their favor, Ingrid left her mark once again by assisting in the last goal of the first half, magnificently scored by Alexia. The connection between Ingrid and Alexia in the play was impressive, and Martina, with her camera, captured the exact moment when Ingrid's assist turned into an elegant goal. The photograph conveyed the flawless collaboration between the two players and the effusive celebration that followed the goal.

Arriving at halftime with a score of 2-0, Martina took the time to check all the photos she had captured during the first half of the match. Meticulously, she examined each image, looking for the most outstanding moments and the expressions full of emotion from the players. The excitement of the game was reflected in the snapshots, and Martina eagerly anticipated the second half of the match, ready to immortalize more memorable moments.

The second half was filled with excitement, with spectacular goals from Ingrid, Alexia, and Claudia, leaving the score at an astonishing 8-0. Martina, thrilled by the brilliant performance of the players, couldn't resist capturing every moment, especially the radiant happiness on Ingrid's face. The norwegian player's contagious smile was reflected in the photographs, and Martina couldn't help but feel joy in immortalizing those moments of pure happiness on the playing field.

With the final whistle, Martina exported all the photos from the card to the computer, carefully packed her photographic equipment, and stored her camera. The players, exhausted but euphoric from the victory, approached Martina to thank her for capturing every moment of the exciting match.

"Martina, thanks for being here once again!" exclaimed Alexia with a bright smile.

Ingrid, with a grateful expression, added "We really appreciate your work, Martina."

Martina, thankful and happy for the interaction with the team, responded
"It's been a pleasure. I'm always here to immortalize your talent. And to watch matches from the corner every week, obviously."

The players, showing their gratitude, bid farewell to Martina with hugs and smiles before heading to the locker room.

After showering and leaving the locker room, the players headed to the parking lot reserved for employees, players, and the press. Upon noticing Martina, they invited her to join them to go to Mapi's house, where they planned to share a team lunch.