A month had passed since Martina and Ingrid started seeing each other, although not officially; it was more of an exclusive dating situation. Each date strengthened their feelings, and both knew they had something special.

Ingrid, with the help of her friends Alexia, Mapi, Aitana, Keira, Ona, and Lucy, had prepared a surprise date for Martina.

That morning, Martina woke up with a mix of excitement and curiosity. Ingrid had told her not to make any plans for the day as she had something special prepared for her birthday. After a quick breakfast, Ingrid took her to a secret location.

"Where are we going?" Martina asked, trying to hide her impatience.

"It's a surprise. Just trust me," Ingrid replied, smiling mysteriously.

They drove for a while until they reached a quiet park decorated with lights and flowers. Alexia, Mapi, Aitana, Keira, Ona, and Lucy were there, ready to help with the surprise.

"Surprise!" they shouted in unison when Martina and Ingrid arrived.

Martina was speechless, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"I can't believe it! This is incredible. Thank you all so much," she said, hugging her friends.

"We wanted to make sure you had a special day, Martina. You deserve it," Alexia said, smiling.

"Well, enjoy yourselves," Ona said, and then they left them alone.

They spent the afternoon enjoying laughter and good food. Ingrid had organized a picnic with all of Martina's favorites.

Martina couldn't stop smiling, feeling deeply grateful to have people like Ingrid in her life.

"You're amazing, Ingrid. I don't know how to thank you for all this," Martina said, holding the Norwegian's hand.

"I just want to see you happy, Martina. That's what matters most to me," Ingrid responded, leaning in to kiss her.

The afternoon continued with more kisses and laughter. Finally, as the sun began to set, the park lights turned on, creating a magical atmosphere.

"This is perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better day," Martina said, looking at Ingrid with affection.

"The day's not over yet. I have one last surprise for you," Ingrid replied, winking.

Ingrid led Martina to a secluded area of the park, where she had set up a small candlelit dinner. They sat and enjoyed the meal while talking about their dreams and plans for the future.

"Martina, there's something I want to tell you," Ingrid said seriously, looking directly into Martina's eyes.

Martina stood still, feeling the seriousness in Ingrid's words and wondering what she was about to say.

"From the moment I first saw you, I knew you were someone special. Your passion for photography, your sweetness, and your dedication to the team. But beyond that, there's something about you that attracts me in a different way," Ingrid continued, her intense gaze reflecting her feelings.

Martina's heart pounded in her chest as she absorbed every word.

"Ingrid, I..." Martina began to say, but Ingrid gently placed a finger on her lips, silencing her.

"Let me finish," Ingrid said softly, removing her finger and looking at Martina.

Martina nodded, allowing Ingrid to continue, feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement.

"Martina, I've spent a lot of time trying to understand these feelings I have for you, and I want to give it a try, if you're willing," Ingrid declared, her eyes shining with intensity as she awaited Martina's response.