Prologue

In space on a ship a mysterious platinum blonde haired woman in a blue dress sits in a chair with a story book in her hands surrounded by star-like creatures.

Mysterious Woman: My children I want to tell you a story. A story about two heroes who saved a princess from a tyrannical king. Let's begin, shall we?

The woman opens the book. In Brooklyn, an old man runs through the storming streets scared of something. The man places a bundle which turns out to be a baby girl with blonde hair on the porch of a church and runs. The man approaches a large green pipe when a creature with yellow and green scales, a spike covered shell on his back, reddish orange hair and two horns on his head wearing a purple cape that's billowing in the harsh wind named Bowser Koopa or just simply Koopa for short is revealed by the flashes of lightning.

Koopa: Where's the child? Tell me. I won't kill you. I'm just going to make you suffer if you don't tell me where she is.

The man shocked with fear grabs his chest and has a heart attack. Koopa looks down dryly and hops down the pipe. A nun comes out of the church as she had just now heard the baby girl crying due to the thunder and lightning. She looks around before taking the baby inside while doing so she sees a name tag on the blanket the girl was wrapped in, Peach, it read, the nun also notices a blue jewel embedded in a gold attachment and turns it into a pendant she also renames the girl Hildy.