𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒

GHOSTFOX POV:

I had just encountered Lantern Shork and boy was it a terrible encounter but any who I managed to get a medkit from Plantix and bandage myself up, now I was just walking around until a blackout began at that very moment I realized that Nightcrawler would be out. He may not be as bad as Lantern but they're friends so it really doesn't make a difference. The only goos he is chill with are Panther, Lantern, Nuclear Rabbit, and somehow Sprinklekit and the only reason for that is because they're childhood bestfriends. Though Sprinkle's older siblings Buck and Catte seem to hate him, but her other older brother, Panther, enjoys his company. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a horrific screech coming from the cafe. I didn't hesitate and ran to the cafe as quick as I could and there I saw...LANTERN SHORK?! He was covered in that glitchy black goo and blood?...Sprinklekit's blood to be exact. She had a huge scar on her arm and there was strawberry red blood dripping everywhere. Before I could react a knife was thrown straight in to Lantern's head. I turned to look back and saw Nightcrawler. He was PISSED.

THIRD PERSON POV:

"What happened?.."

"I don't know I just heard a yell and-!"

"CAN WE TALK ABOUT THAT LATER I'M GOING TO FUCKING BLEED OUT!-"

"On it."

Nightcrawler went to get a medkit and I sat down with Sprinkle and tried to calm her down. A few moments passed and Nightcrawler came back with Panther, Buck, and the medkit.

"IS SHE OKAY?" Buck yelled

He seemed to be filled with fear while Panther went over and talked to her. Nightcrawler came over as well and so did Buck. Nightcrawler carefully cleaned the wound and slowly started to stitch it up. Sprinkle let out a few winces of pain but Nightcrawler eventually finished stitching it up. He cleaned up the rest of the blood around it and wrapped some bandages around the stitches so they wouldn't get infected or come lose.

"Thanks Nightcrawler.." Sprinkle said

"No problem."

Sprinkle felt her self getting tired so she simply laid her head on Nightcrawler's chest and rested. Ghostfox smiled at the sight, he always thought they had something going on but never said anything about it. Nightcrawler picked up sleeping Sprinkle and took her to Plantix's area. Buck and Panther followed along as well.

"You coming ghostfox?" Panther asked

"yeah give me a minute." 

"Okay we'll meet ya there

"Gotcha.."

Ghostfox took one final look at Lantern shorks dead body and for the first time in forever he felt bad for him. After a moment Ghsotfox left and caught up with the others but he'd never get the image of Lantern's dead body out of his head...He felt guilty.

(IK THIS WAS LAZY I MADE THIS ON A SKEWL NIGHT AT 9:30 SOWWY!!!!)