𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟮 - 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁

PANTHER'S POV:

Brother or not, the next time I see Buck I'll kill him. He showed Sprinkle no sympathy whatsoever! And I thought siblings were supposed to be best friends..Sprinkle is completely messed up. She can't stand to look at herself anymore. I remember she would stare at herself in the mirror for what seemed like hours and just admire her own beauty...but now, she would absolutely break down into tears if she saw herself. No matter how hard me & Nightcrawler try to comfort her she'd just cry harder...And don't even get me started with the trigger words and the loud noises or even the slightest noise or the flinching. Every time someone said run or made loud foot steps or raised their hand or got up OR DROPPED THE LIGHTEST THING, Sprinkle would either flinch, turn her head, or have a small flashback of any incident that has happened during the outbreak. Every time I ask her if she wants to come out the library with me just for some fresh air she would just turn her head the other way..I starting to think she has ptsd and I'm getting worried as fuck..My sister is not the same goo she was before this. Today I decided to try again..

(Music for this moment :3)

"Sprinkle will you please just try to come out?.."

"No! Its seems to me that you don't understand how dangerous it is out there!"

"I do but Sprinkle please..just try?"

"No! Quite fucking nagging me and just leave me the hell alone!"

"Your worrying me Sprinkle please understand that!"

"Why are you soooo fucking worried about me ?! There is nothing to be worried about besides this damned disease!"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE MY FUCKING SISTER! YOUNGER SISTER!..."

Sprinkles flinched a bit and lowered her ears. Her eyes filled with tears as she stared down at the floor. I fucked up...

"..Sprinkle I didn-"

"Get the hell away from me Panther..."

So I did, I didn't want to hurt her anymore than I already did. Since everyone else was just hanging out by the balcony I just went there too. When Nightcrawler saw me he asked me what was wrong. I told him about the argument and he told me that he would talk to her. When I was still a human I used to smoke...Now feels like the right time even if its been 5 years..

NIGHTCRAWLER'S POV:

I went back inside the library and boom, Sprinkle was on the couch crying..

"Hey hun...are you okay?"

"What do you think..?"

"You know that Panther didn't try to yel-"

"Oh fuck Panther! All he did was make my pain worse, I hate him..."

"That's a lie, come on Sprinkle he tried apologizing.."

"So now you're taking his side?!"

"No! I just...I just want to you be okay..I love you Sprinkle and you've been acting so different ever since you got that scar.."

I sit down on the couch beside her, pick her up, and sit her on my lap. She tried to get off but I'm stronger than her so she couldn't escape.

"Nightcrawler let me go.."

I didn't respond. I just held her in my arms and laid my head on her shoulder. She soon stopped trying to get off me and just relaxed. I lifted my head off her shoulder and smiled at her.

(FLUFF AND THE SLIGHTEST MENTION OF NON- APPROPRIATE TINGS!1!!1!!1!! + MUSIC)

Sprinkle gave me a smile and wrapped her arms around me neck, next thing you know she pulled me in for a kiss. I was kinda caught by surprise but after a few seconds I kissed her back..I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in closer. The kiss lasted about a minute before Panther came in and interrupted us..

"Hey is she-...am...am I interrupted something?....Never mind just...don't get too carried away.."

He left the library and went back outside with the others. I look back at Sprinkle and she looked at me.

"Who said we had to listen to him?.." Sprinkle said

OooOOOoOoOOO 648 words :3