𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵 - 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗚𝗚𝗟𝗘𝗦

NIGHTCRAWLER POV:

Sinox was finally able to make another test tube of the cure so that we could get Sprinkle back to her normal self. I was pretty happy since I've missed her a lot and it would feel nice to have her back. Sinox handed me the syringe with the cure and wished me luck. I left the library and luckily i saw Sprinkle in the crystal cave.

"Hey Sprinkle.."

She turned around and looked at me and smiled. She walked up to me with her hands behind her back. I'm assuming she had her knife with her. She eventually got up to me and moved her knife up my chest and to my chin.

"Are you looking for me?..." she asked

"Yeah..I just needed you for something.."

She looks up at me with confusion but she still had a smirk on her face. I grabbed her wrist and she stared at me with shock but only for a few seconds.

"Goodnight sweetheart.."

I stuck the needle in her neck and injected the cure inside her. She dropped her knife and she fell, I caught her before she could hit the ground. I grabbed her and the knife and took her back to the library. I entered the library and gave Sinox his syringe back. I lay Sprinkle down on the couch and put up the knife. I lay down with Sprinkle and wrap my arms around her and slowly drift off in to a nice comfortable slumber...

SINOX'S POV:

I woke up and saw that Sprinkle was wrapped in Nightcrawler's arms. I'm she's back to her normal self. I was going to go back to making the cure stronger but I just laid back down instead because Panther has been begging for me to take a break so now I am. Though I am worried for the other goos who are struggling to survive, afterall it's hard to stay alive with this disease going around. I was kinda cold and there aren't any blankets so I just snuggled myself in to Panther's fur. It is thick and cozy so it has to be warm and it indeed was...soft too. It wasn't a long nap but soon everyone woke up. If I was going to have a relaxing day I decided to go to the crystal cave and collects some more crystals for the cure. When I arrived at the cave I saw Lantern shork talking to another goo...Wings...small..brown, purple, and green. WITCHBREW? He wasn't infected but Lantern didn't attack. I walked closer to hear what they were talking about. I hid behind a crystal and listen carefully, not making a single sound...

"You have got to get ride of these other goos, if you don't I will...as a matter of fact..." 

Witchbrew had stopped talking but all i her was a slash and a blood curdling scream...holy shit...I didn't waste any time but when i got up a crystal had fell from my bag and made a loud noise that quickly caught Witchbrew's attention...

"Who's there?!" Witchbrew yelled

He started to walk over to where I was hiding, his steps were slow and steady but my breathing was fast and shaky...I grabbed the sharpest crystal out of my bag and once Witchbrew saw me I stuck it right in his arm. He dropped his knife and I dashed away and went back in to the library...

"GUYS I KNOW WHO STARTED THE BREAKOUT....BUT I DONT KNOW WHY AND HOW..."

Everyone turned to look at me with surprise, confusion, and worry. We all stayed quiet until Ghostfox spoke up and asked,

"Who is it?"

"its....its fucking Witchbrew..."

"WITCHBREW?" Everyone yelled in shock

Especially Sprinkle because Witchbrew and Mochi were buddies...and Sprinkle & Mochi were buddies...so he was kinda like their adopted child...Platonically....

Damn..that must hurt...

614 words ^0^