𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯 - 𝗗𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘

NIGHTCRAWLER'S POV:

I woke up and saw me & Sprinkle lying down together, as usual though I do have a bit of a headache. I don't know if I did something yesterday or what. I sat up and looked down at Sprinkle..still my pretty girl..I have thinking about something for a while now...There is a zipper in the center of my glove that contains something very dear to me, a ring.. A gold ring with a rose quartz in it..I stole it from a human I killed a whileee back. I thought Sprinkle would like it but i decided not to give it to her...not yet...I take the ring out of the zipper and look at it..still as clean as it was when i first cleaned it...I didn't notice Panther had woken up and he took me by surprise when he spoke up.

"Is that a ring?"

"Oh! Uhh yeah.."

"...What are you doing with it...wait.."

"I'm not gonna do it yet!"

"So you are gonna propose to Spri-"

"SHSHSHHHSHYSHHH SHUT THE FUCK UP."

"K, my bad og."

"I'm planning on doing it whenever this disease is cured.."

"AWHHH IT'LL BE SO CU-"

"I'll actually twist you inside out if you dont shut the hell up."

"...Ew what the fuck?"

"Any who you think she'll like it?"

"Definitely. Next thing you know you two will have a small family with probably 2 or 3 kits.."

"..."

All i could do was smile and when Panther saw me smiling he was so happy

"Did I just get a smile out of you!?"

"Oh shut up.."

"I'm just messin with ya!"

I roll my eyes at him but i begin to her soft mumbles coming from beside me. It's just Sprinkle, she must be waking up. I put the ring away and watch as Sprinkle's eyes slowly flutter open as she lifts herself up. She's so fucking beautiful I dont know how I got this lucky... She lifts her haed and looks at me. She takes a deep breath and says,

"I'll try going out today...If something happens I'm so fucking done.."

My eyes light up with joy as I hear those words leave her mouth. She gives me a warm smile as she seems my excitement. She places a small kiss on my cheek and rests her chin on shoulder with a smile on her face. She soon gets up and I follow behind her. Panther also came with us. We just went on the balcony and talked until Sinox came rushing towards us.

"I MADE IT A LOT MORE AFFECTIVE! THE CURE CAN NOW TAKE AWAY 75% OF THE DISEASE!"

"Wait seriously?!"

"YEAH!"

Me, Sprinkle and Panther looked at each other happily...Especially me, this ring will be put to good use soon..very soon...Sprinkle got tired and went back into the library, I told her that I'd meet her up there in a bit and she left so me & Panther were just walking around the facility

"..Do you ever think about the future between you and Sprinkle?.."

"A lot.."

"What do you want to happen?"

"For everything to be normal again.."

"...Yeah.."

Our conversation was cut off by two goos jumping onto me & Panther. Kawaii shork and Watermelon shork..Shit.. Watermelon shork had aimed at me and pushed me onto a crystal. I hit my head on the crystal so hard that I started bleeding, my vison got blurry and the last thing I felt was a sharp pain in my stomach but the last thing I saw was Panther biting into Watermelon shork's stomach, then everything went black.

PANTHER'S POV:

I managed to get Kawaii shork off of me and jabbed a crystal in her eye. I saw Blaxor had almost killed Nightcrawler so I ran over to Watermelon Shork and bit him in his stomach. I quickly grabbed Nightcrawler and took him back to the library. He was heavy but I managed. I laid him down on the couch Sprinkle was laying on and Sprinkle handled it from there.

"Who did it this time?" Sinox asked

"Watermelon shork and Kawaii." I responded

"Kawaii is infected?..." Sprinkle asked as she continued to bandage Nightcawler's wound

He had a puncture wound in his stomach from the crystal and a head injury. It was pretty bad and i could see the worry on Sprinkle's face.

"Yeah...Double trouble.." 

687 wordies >0<