14

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
(irl, messages)

ALMA AND DYLAN have been facetiming and texting a lot.

she's on facetime with him right now with a big smile.

"your smile is beautiful" Dylan said making Alma blush "thank you Dyl" Alma smiled harder. Alma was always insecure about little things and Dylan would always complement them making her feel better with her self.

"when are you coming to see me?" Alma asked "i don't know, i'm very busy right now. trying to graduate early" Dylan said with a smile. she knew he was trying to graduate early because every time they would facetime he would be in online classes or doing homework.

"yeah i know, how's that going?" Alma asked "good, just need a few more credits" he smiled, he was really proud of himself "really, omg that's so good" Alma was shocked "yeah, i'm perfect" Dylan said cockily "shut up, never said that" Alma laughed making Dylan laugh too.

"sure, but you were thinking it" Dylan said making Alma side eye him, he laughed "wait you got a tiktok?" Dylan asked "yeah, i just don't post a lot" Alma explained "let me follow, need to send you tiktoks" Dylan said "it's Alma dot Anders" Alma said and she could heard Dylan type.

"damn you only have like seventy followers... Sunny and Dee follow you before me? that's crazy" Dylan said making Alma asked "you've never asked" Alma said with a shrug "you right that's on me, i should do better" Dylan said making Alma agree "mhm, do better" Alma shook her head.

"followed you, now follow me back" Dylan sassed "okay damn" Alma said as she followed him back, they spent in facetime a bit longer till Luisa told Alma to do her homework.

"okay bye Dyl Dyl" Alma said "bye Ali Ali" Dylan said "Ali?" Alma blushed "you don't like it?" Dylan frowned "yeah i do, it's just nobody has gave me a nickname before" Alma explained "now i have you for you" Dylan smiled "okay i actually gotta go before my mami takes my phone" Dylan laughed "okay bye" Dylan said "byee" Alma hung up.

she's hasn't been this happy for a long time, last time she was this happy is when her dad would come visit her from California.

ALMA'S IN THE living room with her mom and cousin watching 'Lopez vs Lopez'. they all just laughed at the joke George said.

"that was funny" Alejandro said making Alma laugh harder for no reason.

she was also on her phone checking instagram messages because she does that for fun. she saw that Crystal messaged her making her open it.

 she saw that Crystal messaged her making her open it