10

CHAPTER TEN
(irl, messages)

A WEEK AGO Sunny Sandler asked if Alma could come over because Sunny's is in new york and Alma said yes, obviously.

"you excited?" her mom Luisa asked "uh yeah" the young girl started as she turned to look at her mom "im actually meeting adam sandler daughter, who invited me to hang out with her" Alma said happily making her mom laugh.

a couple minutes later they arrived to the big fancy hotel so Alma took out her phone and opened Sunny's contact.

tuesday at 7:09 pm

sunny 💛: hey alma

alma 💐: sunny!

sunny 💛: hey so ima be in nyc for a while so i was wondering
if you wanted to hang out while i'm here?

alma 💐: OMGG
alma 💐: i would love too!

sunny 💛: just tell me when you can, i'll be here for a couple weeks

alma 💐: i can do it this friday i have no school

sunny 💛: great! what time?

alma 💐: anytime you want

sunny 💛: how about noon?

alma 💐: i'm good with that

sunny 💛: okayy i'll see you thenn!
alma 💐 liked the messages

today at 12:03 pm

alma 💐: i'm here!
alma 💐: where do i go?

sunny 💛: okayy go in the lobby and i'll me right down!

alma 💐: kk
delivered at 12:06 pm

"OKAY IM GETTING off" Alma kissed her mom on the cheek and got off the car "be safe" Luisa as her daughter got off the car "i will mami, bye" Alma said then walked in the hotel

she walked in the hotel was big and pretty then she heard a 'omg' so Alma turned to see Sunny.

"alma!" Sunny said excitingly running to alma "Sunny" Alma said as the girl hugged her making Alma hug her back happily.

a few seconds later, they separated. "i have some surprises for you" Sunny said making Alma shake her head "Sunny, you didn't have to too" Alma said with a smile "don't worry about it" Sunny said.

they walked to the elevator then went in it. they did small talk as they waited.

"so you and Dylan?!?" Sunny asked making alma blush and shake her head "we just met" Alma said with a laugh "dee sent me a snap of you too cuddling, y'all would be so cute" Sunny said with a smile.

"you think?" Alma asked Sunny making her nod "for sure" Sunny said with a smile "okay he would kill me if i told you this but you've been dyls celebrity crush for a while now" Sunny said making alma eyes widen.

"don't tell him i said that" Sunny said making alma nod then the doors open so they got out.

Sunny then walked towards her room with Alma behind her then when she made it Sunny grabbed her key out her back pocket and unlocked the door for the both of them.

they walked in to see Samantha "omg sam" Alma said walking up to Samantha to hug her and the girl did the same thing "hey" Samantha said then they separated.

"that wasn't the surprise" Sunny said making Alma frown then she looked at the two girls who took out their phones then Dylan came out the closet.

Alma then went up to him and hugged him "oh my god" the girl said making Dylan laugh then they separated "hi Alma" Dylan said making Alma smile "hi" she said.

for the whole day they all watched movies and hung out, did tiktok's and took photos.

"my moms here" Alma said making everyone groan "we have to hang out again, had a lot of fun" Sunny said making Alma nod "yess, we have to" Alma said as she got up making everyone get up.

they all hugged "love y'all" Alma said "love you too" the two girls said "Alma wait, i'll walk you out" Dylan said making alma nod with a smile.

the whole time going downstairs was an awkward silence. they made it to the lobby making them both step out the elevator.

they both looked at each other then Dylan looked at her lips then he leaned in and kissed Alma who took a second to kiss back.

they separated, both of their cheeks had a red tint to it "uh i'll see you later" Alma said "yeah" Dylan said then Alma left with a big smile.

LEXI SPEAKS 🎀

NOTE— short chap ikk but i had to update!!! anyways love you all n sorry for the late updates! sorry for the bad grammar.