16

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
(irl,messages)

DYLAN DASH IS now calling Dylan Hoffman, she's mad. it's been a day since Alma told her about it and Dylan spent a day trying to take it all in, she had to find out how to confront Dylan but then decided she's just going to say what's on her mind.

Dylan Dash started to call Dylan Hoffman who answered quite fast "did she answer?" Dylan Hoffman asked making Dylan Dash nod "oh yeah, and guess what else she told and showed me" Dylan Dash said making Dylan Hoffman frown "what?" he asked.

"a picture, of you kissing Alyssa" Dylan Dash said "what?" Dylan Hoffman frowned confused "i pic of you and Alyssa kissing" Dylan Dash said it slowly so he could understand "nah that can't be right" Dylan Hoffman shook his head.

"it is though" Dylan Dash started to screen share and showed him the picture Alma showed her "that's from months ago, before i even met Alma plus she literally kissed me. i literally pushed her off" Dylan Dash frowned "she literally has shown it to all the girls i talked to before Alma" Dylan Hoffman explained.

Dylan Dash stayed quiet to think "look i took pictures with the fit on in june" Dylan Hoffman searched for the picture then screen shared it, he pressed the photo which showed the date 'june 14th, 2023'. Dylan Dash shook her head "bro you need to get a restraining order from that girl" Dylan Dash spoke.

"i really should, i really like Alma and Alyssa ruined what we had" Dylan Hoffman sadly said "try talking with Alma now that you know why she isn't talking to you" Dylan Dash said "you talk to her too" Dylan Hoffman said making Dylan Dash nod "i will try to convince her to talk to you again" Dylan Dash said making Dylan Hoffman smile.

"thank you. ima try and talk to her right now so call you later, love you" Dylan Hoffman said "love you" Dylan Dash hung up.

A COUPLE HOURS later Dylan Dash is on facetime with Alma who's extremely confused and Dylan Hoffman is blowing up Alma's phone.

"girl so you're telling me that i need to let Dylan talk to me?" Alma asked making Dylan Dash nod "yes, i promise you're not going to regret it girl" Dylan Dash said "i'll think about it" Alma said making Dylan Dash nod.

"okay you better but babes ima take a nap. i'll call you later" Dylan Dash yawned "okay, love you" Alma smiled "love you more" Dylan Dash smiled then hung up.

Alma doesn't know what to do because she doesn't want to get hurt by Dylan Hoffman again but Dylan Dash said it was okay to text him back.

Alma stared at her bedroom wall thinking if she should answer him. she decided she will. she opens Dylan's contact seeing he has sent her millions of texts.

 she opens Dylan's contact seeing he has sent her millions of texts

yesterday at 10:40 pm

Dylan 🩷: please answer me
Dylan 🩷: what did i do?

yesterday at 11:20 pm

Dylan 🩷: ALMA
Dylan 🩷: talk to me
Dylan 🩷: please

today at 12:09 am

Dylan 🩷: i'm goin to bed now
Dylan 🩷: good night Ali

today at 10:27 am

Dylan 🩷: good morning Ali
Dylan 🩷: please stop bein mad at me
Dylan 🩷tell me what's wrong

today at 2:17 pm

Dylan 🩷: Dee told me
Dylan 🩷: let me explain
Dylan 🩷: i'll tell you everything

today at 8:36 pm

Dylan 🩷: Alma please let me explain
Dylan 🩷: please let me explain

Ali ♥️fine

Dylan 🩷: ima facetime you

Ali ♥️: ok
read at 8:57 pm

DYLAN CONTINUED TO call Alma who picked up on the last ring

she isn't showing her face, she's showing the ceiling. Dylan could tell she doesn't have a smile on her face how she usually does when he calls her.

"Alma?" Dylan sat up on his bed "yeah?" Alma said quietly, he could tell she's nervous "Alma i can explain" Dylan said.

"please do, i don't understand. i thought you liked me" Alma said "i do like you Alma, that photo was from months ago. before i even met you" Alma showed her face a bit as she frowned.

"months ago?" Dylan nodded "yeah months ago, before i met you, i had talking stages. Crystal would send that photo to them too" Dylan said "why would she do that?" Alma asked.

"Alyssa has had a crush on me since fourth grade, i got together with her in sixth grade then i broke up with her because she got jealous over everything. she yelled at me because i hung out with my cousin" Dylan said making Alma laugh a bit.

"like i said, i broke up with her so i said we could still be friends but at a party a couple months ago she pulled me and kissed me making me push her away, that's where the photo was from" Dylan explained.

"oh" Alma said "if you don't believe i have proof" Dylan sharing his screen "no, you don't have too. im sorry for not believing you" Alma said making Dylan shake his head "no Ali it's understandable, i would do the same" Alma smiled as she showed her face.

Dylan smiled as she popped up on his phone "you're literally so gorgeous" Alma blushed as she smiled "i missed you Dyl" Alma said with a smile "missed you too Ali" Dylan smiled.

LEXI SPEAKS 🎀

NOTE— the fact that it's not winter break for me yet is crazy and i lowk hate this chap 😭. sorry for the spelling mistakes