08

CHAPTER EIGHT
(irl)

ALMA IS IN her mom's car with her mom, Luisa. they were both now new york, Alma overly excited. she can't wait to see her new friends.

they all been texting for a week now, they had their day all planned out. they are going to meet at Judd's house then they are all going to show alma around.

her and Luisa are listening to Peso Pluma "intentar solo un beso y tú te vas de mi vida-ah-ah" Alma sung/yelled as her mom rolled her eyes.

Alma turned down the music and turned to her mom "i saw that" Alma said to her mom who was focused on the busy road "good" Luisa said in her mexican accent "put on Jenni Rivera or something" she added with a shrug.

"i will, after this song. you know it's my favorite" Alma said causing her mom nod. the music continued playing then they heard Alma's phone ring making her pick it up to see it was Dylan Dash.

Alma answered putting it on speaker "Alma" Dylan said "what's up?" she asked humming to the music in the background "you know where it is right?" Dylan asked "yeah, we're almost to the neighborhood, right mami?" Alma asked Luisa.

making her mom nod "yeah, we're four minutes away" Luisa said "okay, i'll see you in a few. bye love you" Dylan said "love you" Alma said then Dylan hung up.

another Peso Pluma song started playing making Alma pause it and she put on Jenni Rivera. as Luisa heard the music start she started smiling "now that's more like it" she said turning up the music making her daughter laugh.

"ciérrame las puertas en la cara pásame con otro por enfrente" Alma and Luisa sung together, they continued to sing Jenni Rivera songs till they got to Judd's house.

Alma turned down the music as they parked in front of a house "mami" Alma said dramatically causing her mom to turn to her "what mama?" Luisa asked "what if this is the wrong house" Alma said nervously.

Alma was nervous for two reasons. one reason is because they never hung out in person and what if they're different, two is because she's going to hang out with Dylan Hoffman.

Luisa cracked a smile "call one of them to come out" her mom said rubbing her arm, Alma nodded then started to call Dylan Dash.

Dylan picked up quickly "hello" a deep voice answered making Alma check her phone to see she called the right person which she did.

"Dylan?" she asked "yeah, i'm on Dee's phone because she's downstairs" Dylan explained "oh okay, we'll tell her to come out. i think i'm at the right house" Alma said then she heard a lot of noises.

"Alma's outside" Alma heard Judd say "for real?" Dylan Dash asked then Alma saw the three teens appear outside with a smile.

Alma hung up then looked at her mom "bye mami" Alma said with a smile "bye mama, be safe and call me if you need me. i'll be at your tias" Luisa said making alma nod.

Alma opened the door with her phone in hand "love you" Alma said as she got out "love you more" Luisa said then Alma closed the door and ran to the teenagers.

Dylan Dash pushed Judd and Dylan out the way making Alma hug Dylan first making her hug the girl.

they then separated and alma hugged the two boys. they all went inside.

"i'm literally so happy right now" Dylan Dash said with a smile "omg same, like i can't believe i'm actually here" Alma said with a smile.

"bro Dyl got something so we could all match" Judd said making Alma look at Dylan who nodded "oh yeah, so i got everyone uh hoodie and pj pants" Dylan said then left to get the bag.

Alma looked at Dylan Dash who shrugged "we're going to all match?" Alma asked Judd making him nod, Alma and Dylan both looked at each other with a the biggest smile.

Alma, Dylan Dash, Judd, and Dylan Hoffman are at a pizza place. "so you're saying this pizza is better then any pizza in the world?" Alma asked Dylan Hoffman "yeah, it's makes my mouth water when i think of it" he said making everyone laugh.

Alma grabbed Dylan Dash's hand and walked in while the boys followed behind, Dylan leaned in Alma's ear "you and Dyl are so cute" she whispered making Alma blush "shut up" Alma said making the girl laugh.

Dylan Hoffman got in front of the girls and ordered the pizza as they waited they went outside, they found a table where they could all sit at.

Alma sat down, Judd sat down next to her while the two Dylan's sat next to each other.

"so have you been to new york?" Dylan Hoffman asked Alma " yeah, my cousin and aunt live here plus i do photo shoot here sometimes" Alma explained making everyone nod.

"do you like it here?" Judd asked making Alma nod "yeah but everything is expensive" Alma said with a laugh making everyone agree with her.

"so did you guys have fun filming your first big movie?" Alma asked everyone making everyone nod "yeah, i loved it" Dylan Dash said with a smile "y'all lucky, i would kill to make a movie with Adam Sandler" Alma said while tucking her hair behind her ear.

"well we call him adam" Dylan Hoffman said making Alma roll her eyes playfully "okay first name basis" she said making dylan laugh.

"girl your mom was Alicia Silverstone" Dylan Dash said "well i call her Alicia" Alma said with a smile making them laugh a bit "but uh i love her, she was the best" Alma explained making everyone nod.

Dylan's name was called making him and judd's get up and go get the pizza.

Dylan Dash and Alma sat down on Judd's bed as the boys were getting something.

"i brought something" Dylan said getting up and grabbed her backpack taking out a pink hoodie and a black one.

"i've been wanting one" Alma said making Dylan smile "you're gonna borrow it but we can take pictures" Dylan said making the other girl smile.

Dylan gave her the pink one and they changed into them, they went to Judd's mirror and they started posing.

they finished when they heard noise coming upstairs, they quickly satin the bed then started looking at the photos.

"you look fine, send me all of them" Alma said making Dylan laugh "nah you look fine girl" Dylan said making alma blush "i literally love you" Alma said making Dylan smile "love you more" Dylan said.

they heard the door open too see Judd, Audrey, and Dylan with snacks.

"hi, im Audrey. Judd's sister" Audrey said while putting some snacks on Judd's bed "nice to meet you, i'm Alma" Alma said with a smile "i know" she said then looked at Dylan Hoffman.

"uh so what movie do you guys want to watch?" Dylan Hoffman said quickly looking at alma "i don't care" Dylan Dash said with a shrug looking at her phone.

"same" Alma said with a small smile "yeah i don't care" Audrey said sitting next to Dylan "yall wanna watch holes?" Judd asked making everyone respond with 'okay' or 'sure'.

Dylan Dash sat down on the floor and Audrey sat down next to her, Alma was about to but Dylan grabbed her hand.

"uh, sit next to me" Dylan said making Alma nod "okay" Alma smile and sat next to him while Judd also sat next to him.

Audrey got up and turned the lights off then the movie started to play, a couple minutes into the movie Alma felt hot breath on her neck "you look good in the hoodie but you know what hoodie you'll look better in" Dylan whispered in her ear making chills run down Alma's back.

"what?" she whispered back with a blush looking at him "my hoodie" he whispered back.

LEXI SPEAKS 🎀

NOTE— sorry if i haven't updated, i'm literally alr failing mostly all my classes n it's only been 3 weeks since i've been back to school, i want to be a per-schooler again yall. plus i've been dying, im so sick n sorry for the bad grammar.