Whispered Affections: A Love Found || Belphegor x Reader

Belphie gave a cheeky smile. "I need you to try everything that you can to help me feel excellent," he said.

I blushed and looked away. "I don't know if I can do that," I said.

"Oh, but you can," he said. "You just have to let go and enjoy yourself."

I took a deep breath and nodded. "I'll try," I said.

He leaned in and kissed me again, this time more passionately. I kissed him back, and soon we were lost in a world of our own.

After a while, he pulled away and smiled. "That was amazing," he said. "Thank you."

I smiled back. "You're welcome," I said.

He lay down on the bed and closed his eyes. "Now, I'm going to rest," he said. "But you can stay if you want."

I nodded and sat down next to him. I stroked his hair and listened to his breathing. I felt so happy and content. I knew that I was exactly where I was supposed to be.

In the morning, he woke up and smiled at me. "Good morning," he said. "How did you sleep?"

"I slept well," I said. "Thank you for letting me stay."

He nodded. "Of course," he said. "Now, what do you want to do today?"

I thought for a moment. "I don't know," I said. "What do you want to do?"

He smiled. "I want to spend the day with you," he said. "We can do whatever you want."

I smiled back. "That sounds perfect," I said.

We spent the day exploring the castle and the grounds. We talked and laughed and had a lot of fun. I felt so happy and carefree. I knew that I would never forget this day.

At the end of the day, we were sitting on a bench in the garden. He turned to me and smiled. "I had a wonderful time today," he said. "Thank you for spending it with me."

I smiled back. "I had a wonderful time too," I said.

He leaned in and kissed me. It was a soft, gentle kiss. I kissed him back, and soon we were lost in a world of our own.

After a while, he pulled away and smiled. "I love you," he said.

I smiled back. "I love you too," I said.

We lay down on the bench and closed our eyes. I listened to the sound of his breathing and felt the warmth of his body next to mine. I knew that I was exactly where I was supposed to be.

Word count: 428