The Uncharted Swap || Asmo x Reader

Asmodeus woke up with a start. He had been having the most vivid dream, one in which he had swapped bodies with the human MC. He couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to the dream than just a dream.
He got out of bed and went to the bathroom to splash some water on his face. As he looked in the mirror, he noticed something strange. His reflection was different. It was the MC's reflection!
Asmodeus gasped. He had swapped bodies with the MC! He didn't know how it had happened, but he knew that he had to find a way to switch back.
He went downstairs to the kitchen, where he found the MC sitting at the table, eating breakfast.
"MC?" Asmodeus said.
The MC looked up at him with surprise. "Asmodeus? What are you doing in my body?"
"I don't know," Asmodeus said. "I woke up like this."
The MC sighed. "Well, this is going to be interesting," they said.
Asmodeus and the MC spent the rest of the day trying to figure out how to switch back bodies. They tried everything they could think of, but nothing worked.
By the end of the day, they were both exhausted and frustrated.
"I don't know what to do," Asmodeus said. "I'm stuck in your body, and you're stuck in mine."
The MC sighed. "I guess we'll just have to make the best of it," they said.
Asmodeus and the MC went to bed that night, not knowing what the future held. But little did they know, their body swap was about to lead them on an adventure they would never forget.

Word count: 277