Midnight fast food run || Beel x Reader

You were woken up by a loud growl. You sat up in bed and looked around. It was dark, and the only light was coming from the moon shining through your window. You sighed and got out of bed. You knew what that growl meant. Beel was hungry.

You went downstairs to the kitchen and found Beel sitting at the table, looking at you with big, hungry eyes. "I'm hungry," he said.

You smiled and nodded. "I know. Let's go to Akudonalds."

Beel cheered and jumped up from the table. He followed you out the door and into the night.

Akudonalds was a short walk away. When you got there, Beel immediately ran inside. You followed him and ordered two of everything on the menu.

Beel sat down at a table and started eating immediately. You sat down next to him and started eating too.

You watched Beel eat as you ate your own food. He was so focused on his food that he didn't even notice you staring. You smiled to yourself. You loved watching Beel eat. He was so happy and carefree when he was eating.

After you finished eating, you and Beel walked back to the house. Beel was still full, but he was also tired. He yawned and leaned against you as you walked.

You smiled and put your arm around him. "I'm glad you enjoyed your midnight snack," you said.

Beel smiled back at you. "Thanks," he said. "I did."

You walked the rest of the way home in silence, but you didn't mind. You were happy to have spent the night with Beel. He was your best friend, and you loved him very much.

Word count: 283