Sweet Surrender || Beelzebub x Reader

You and Beel had been dating for a few months now, and you were always looking for new ways to impress each other. One day, you decided to bake him a cake. You found a recipe for a chocolate cake online, and you got all the ingredients. You spent hours in the kitchen, carefully following the instructions. When the cake was finally finished, it looked and smelled delicious.
You brought the cake to Beel's house, and he was so surprised and happy. He couldn't believe that you had made him a cake. He thanked you over and over again.
You told him to sit down and close his eyes, and you brought the cake to his mouth. He protested at first, but you insisted. You shoved a piece of cake in his mouth, and he immediately started to chew.
His eyes widened in surprise. "This is delicious!" he exclaimed. "You're a great baker!"
You smiled proudly. "I'm glad you like it," you said.
He finished the cake in a few minutes, and then he kissed you. His lips were covered in sugar, and he tasted delicious. You blushed profusely at his sudden gesture, but then you hugged him.
"Thank you for the cake," he said. "And thank you for the kiss."
You smiled. "You're welcome," you said.
You and Beel spent the rest of the evening talking and laughing. You were both so happy, and you couldn't wait to see each other again.

Word count: 246