Sweeter Than Expected || Beelzebub x Reader

Beel nods, then plants a kiss on your lips, smearing the whipped cream on them in the process. You redden,
You had been trying to make a cake for Beel, but you had never baked anything before. You had followed the recipe carefully, but something had gone wrong. The cake was a mess, and you were about to give up when Beel came home.
"What's wrong?" he asked, seeing the look on your face.
"I ruined the cake," you said, your voice muffled by your tears.
Beel smiled and took the cake from you. "It's not ruined," he said. "It's just... different."
He took a bite of the cake and his eyes widened. "This is delicious!" he exclaimed.
You couldn't believe it. Beel liked the cake! You were so happy that you started to cry again.
Beel wiped away your tears and kissed you. You were so surprised that you dropped the plate of whipped cream. The whipped cream fell all over you and Beel, and you both started to laugh.
Beel took a spoonful of whipped cream and kissed your lips. You blushed, but you didn't mind. You were too happy to be with Beel.
"I love you," Beel said.
"I love you too," you said.
You and Beel finished eating the cake, and then you went to bed. You were both so tired, but you were also very happy. You had had a perfect day.

Word count: 240