Crisis!

Foley: Shouldn't be hard. We ain't got a lot of important stuff to do right now, right?

Ramirez: Right. Thank you, all of you. I appreciate it.

Five minutes later, Whiskey Hotel is clear of dead bodies. Securing the fallen Americans for proper burials, and tossing the dead Russians in a pit for incineration.

Ramirez: All done.

Dunn: All done.

McCord: All done.

Foley: All right, Ramirez. Go, and be safe.

Ramirez: Yes, Master Sergeant.

Ramirez readies himself by replacing his sunglasses with his clear shooter glasses, switching his DD M4A1's EOTech EXPS34 Holographic Sight with his Vortex Razor HD 1-6x Rifle Scope, the M203 Grenade Launcher with his Magpul Angled Foregrip, and the Daniel Defense sponsored Muzzle Brake with his SOCOM Rifle Suppressor. Then grabs his M16A4 and M240B by the West Wing Entrance and sneaks out of Whiskey Hotel.

Ramirez heads for the Washington Monument Evac Site, quietly ambushing Russian patrols along the way. There, he frees two civilian families and two female Guardsmen from captivity, and they told him they got cut off from their platoon who were taking a group of civilians with Grace to the Capitol Building for evac.

He thanks them, arms them, and tells them to go to Whiskey Hotel. While he heads off to the Capitol Buliding, he makes a stop at a bar to ambush another lost Russian patrol.

He flanks and kills most of them, but the last one immediately threw away all of his weapons and surrendered. The poor Russian folded his hands, got down on his knees and pleaded for mercy in Russian.

Russian Soldier 2: (In Russian) No. No. Please! I don't want to be here! I never have!

Ramirez may not know Russian, but he can tell that he's genuinely desperate. But even though he wants to kill every single Russian soldier he sees because of what they did to his home and countrymen, he controls himself and comes to the conclusion that this guy may know things and would want to talk for his life.

So instead of executing him, he knocks him out, zip-ties his arms and legs, gags him, and ties him up in the bar. There, he gathers the AN-M14 TH3 Incendiary Hand Grenades he looted from his recent kills, makes Molotov Cocktails, and puts them in a beer case.

At the Capitol Building, he spots four Russian sniper teams all over it. So he stores his fire 'nades at a nearby alley and sneaks to their positions.

There, he kills two teams and kneecaps every member of the other two, and hangs them from their elevated positions with their rappelling ropes. It turns out they were guarding the Capitol Building because they have numerous captives inside.

As he frees and asks the Guardsmen some questions, they say that Grace moved with the rest of the civilian group and their platoon to the Lincoln Memorial because the Capitol Building was getting overrun back then. Ramirez thanks them, readies them, directs them to Whiskey Hotel, gathers his fire bombs and heads for the Lincoln Memorial.

He passes by the bar to check on his prisoner of war, only to see him still tied up and crying. He moves on and finds the Lincoln Memorial crawling with Russian demolition, anti-air and artillery teams.