The Special Zone

The The Special Zone, originally known as the Zone of Silence and sometimes known as simply the Void,
is a pocket zone that was created -- or discovered by the wizard Ixis Naugus. Its properties are much different than that of Mobius Prime, and Naugus was able to control it entirely, even merging it together with the true Void.

During Naugus' rule of the Zone of Silence, it existed as a barren wasteland, practically inhospitable to those living in it without Naugus' help. The Zone was given its original name because after a few days of exposure to the environment, sounds and vibrations cease to exist, which can lead to a maddening effect. The Zone is also more akin to a force of nature than a dimension of finite proportions, as it would expand to merge with all energy and physical matter around it and on other planes unless stabilized or kept at bay with a constant feed of positive energy. This unstable nature was tempered when the zone was fused with the Void. When a being in the form of a Panda god named Feist reshaped it, the zone became much more colorful and warped.

Redimus, surrounded by mystical and colorful dimensions with mazes whose perimeters are bordered by flashing square blocks

Redimus, surrounded by mystical and colorful dimensions with mazes whose perimeters are bordered by flashing square blocks. The red magical dragon notitced floating bird models with clouds which change to floating fish models with large bubbles.

"This is. . strange." Redimus muttered under his breath as he continued flipping his large wings around the strange dimension. He constantly using his flipping wings while the maze constantly rotates in a slow, somewhat 360 degree angle.

Eventually, Redimus reach the end of the mystrious maze. Along the way, the red skinned dragon avoids touching blocks with goal signs. Upon reaching the end of the mysterious maze, he finally reached his objective. . . the Chaos Emerald, surrounded by Color Blocks.

Suddenly, sounds of clapping is heard. "Well done, dragon. Feist is pleased with you completing my eleventh challenge." Feist, a gigantic being of unknown origin and power, resembling a mobian panda who also appears to be wearing a large silver belt, his only known attire of clothing. Feist's sheer size is such that his feet have never been seen before by anyone. Feist's eyes are also consistently colored yellow, with no visible irises or pupils.

*[Fesit smirks fondly]* You have entertained Fesit quite enough.

As master of the Special Zone, Feist can control the very physics of the realm and give himself immense power. Feist also had his own powers before achieving omnipotence, such as being able to shoot energy beams from his eyes. Those who enter the Zone also become subject to his power, enabling him to shut off their. . special abilities, though this can apparently be fought through use of a Chaos Emerald.

 special abilities, though this can apparently be fought through use of a Chaos Emerald

Redimus: [Firmly] Be grateful that you are here and not in the physical realm.

Feist: You have all the Chaos Emeralds I created through sheer will alone during your challenges. Now begone, mortal dragon.

Through the wave of his hand, Feist teleports Redimus back to his home: Red Mountain. To prepare.

Author's Note: Next. . . . . Crisis! Stay tuned👍😏.