Familiar faces

After Claire had returned to Terra Save, she contacted Chris and Jill and told them what happened. Chris couldn't believe Wesker was alive. They needed to handle the situation and agreed to meet in DC. Claire called Michael to meet in DC, and they all flew to DC, where they would meet Leon and Helena afterward at DSO headquarters.

"DSO headquarters."

Leon and Helena had met up with Chris, Jill, and Claire, who introduced Michael. They sat and talked, "So from what you told me, Wesker is planning something. question is what?" Michael shook his head, "Based on the information my men got, it has something to do with this. You guys recognize it." Jill looked at them and gasped, "Chris, that's. . ." Chris nodded, "Yeah, god damn it, he's going to infect the whole European population. If that happens, I don't want to think about it." Michael got up angry, "damn it, I knew my brother was ruthless, but never like this!" Leon sighed, "You're not him, okay? We'll stop him." Claire comforted him, "I told you we can trust them." Michael nodded, "but we'll need help." Hannigan sighed, "I invited the FBI to join them on their way now. Sarah and Laura walked in. Helena smiled, "Hey guys, glad you could make it." Adam and Greg looked at them in shock. Greg looked at Sarah, "Sarah?" Sarah gasped, "Greg, how are you doing here?" Greg sighed, "I work for Michael. You and your sister are Feds?" Sarah nodded, "Yeah, anyway, it's been a long time, but I have work to do." Greg nodded. Laura ignored Adam and got to work, "So for this to work, we need a plan. Someone from each team will need to strike here and here." Jill sighed, "Chris and I take the west side with the other teams that leave these two over here." Leon sighed, "Helena and I will take east Claire, you and Michael will take the south, and Laura and Sarah will be our backup in case something goes wrong." Michael sighed, "And my brother?" Jill sighed, "Leave him to me and Chris. Besides, he and I have a score to settle." he agreed, and everyone left. Michael asked Greg, "Hey, who is Sarah to you?" Greg sighed, "It's a long story. She and I were more than friends; after high school, I never saw her again." Michael sighed, "maybe things are different now. Talk to her." Adam sighed, "If only it were that simple." Michael sighs, "I take it you and Laura have a different story." Adam sighed, "Yeah, she hates me, but it's not my fault. I chose this life for a reason." he said as he walked away, "he never got over her and still is not." Greg said. Claire kissed Michael, "Ready to go?" he smiled, held her hand, and left.

 Claire kissed Michael, "Ready to go?" he smiled, held her hand, and left

Laura and Sarah sat on the bench. She sighed, "After all these years, they have the nerve to show up here." Sarah sighs, "Hey, you don't know what happened. We lost contact after high school." Laura sighs, "That's true. Listen, you and Greg were in love. He gets a pass, but Adam is another story. How did he end up like that?" Sarah sighed, "You don't know what happened. The only way is for you to talk to him. I have to go." Laura sighed and went to her car. A guy nearly attacked her when Adam showed up and saved her, "get out of here before I call the police, Laura. You okay?" Laura was in shock, "Adam, oh god!" she hugged him, and he held her, "It's okay now you're safe, but you should be more careful." Laura gasps, "I usually am. He just surprised me, that's all, but how did you know." Adam sighs, "I had a feeling, but I'll always protect you." Laura nodded, "Yeah, I know you and Greg always looked out for me and my sister." Adam nodded, "I better go." Laura sighs, "Adam, wait, I haven't heard from you for 20 years, and now you are here running security for Michael. What happened after I left." Adam sighed, "Laura, I don't want to talk about it, okay?" Laura screamed, "Michael, come on, I'm not just some friend. You and I were close, for god sake. I was your girlfriend. Tell me what happened?!" Adam sighed, "Laura, why do you even care? You didn't even acknowledge me today, so again, why do you care?! Laura sighed, "I care because I still love you, and I know you feel the same, and I. . ." Adam kissed her, and she kissed him back. He pulled away, "Laura, I'm sorry, I can't." he walked away. Laura was in shock. She got in her car and drove home.