Chapter5: Conflict

If you enjoyed drop a vote id appreciate it. Also. . . Comments? 👀 Anyway here's chapter 5!

Chapter5: Conflict.

In the alps a familiar looking Droid could be seen dragging itself across the ground desperately digging it's fingers into the dirt so it could drag itself further.

It's lower half of its body was gone leaving behind a mess of wires where it's waist was that sparked slightly with blue electricity.

Droid: Ex. . .term. . I. . Nate. . .

The sound of metal footsteps could be heard as the droid looked up to see robot who was walking through the night with his eyes glowing a bright vibrant green color.

Robot: Hello, my name's robot. And I will be requiring your assistance.

Droid: E-Ex. . .termi. . . Nate. . .

Robot tilted his head to the side before reaching his hand out releasing an electromagnetic pulse that stunned the droid.

Meanwhile. . .

Beeping filled a hospital room as a badly beaten Y/n could be seen laying in a bed unconscious.

The room was empty outside of him, Y/n's eyes fluttered and he opened his eyes sitting up well attempting to. His gaze flicked down to the oxygen tubes in his mouth and nose.

Y/n grabbed the tubes and forcefully ripped them out with a loud cough.

Y/n: Ugh. . .I feel like shit.

He blinked his watering eyes which he wiped using the palm of his right hand.

The door opened with a woman in a nurse outfit trying to stop him from ripping the pads off his body.

Nurse: You can't do that! You're not completely healed!

She squeaked when Y/n looked at her with a blank look that made her heart stop for a second.

Y/n: If I'm awake then I'm healed enough. Thanks for the hospitality.

Sliding his feet off the bed Y/n ignored the nurse trying to stop him as he marched out the recovery room.

As he went for the exit a blue flash appeared Infront of him with Cecil just popping out of thin air looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

Cecil: You were beaten pretty badly, you think you should be up?

Y/n: I've been through worse. Albeit it was a really long time ago but my point still stands. I'll be fine.

Cecil: Why don't you get your ass back in bed and heal all the way?

Y/n: I'll do that. But it will be my bed at home. See ya!

He shot past him flying out the door leaving an annoyed cecil pinching the bridge of his nose.

Cecil: Can't listen at all. . .

Outside the hospital Y/n was sailing through the sky heading to his place the sun was down with only the moon illuminating the night skies.

When he got there he dropped from the sky landing in the front yard. As he walked for the door, he saw Debbie coming out hers and Nolans home. She held a case in her hands as she entered her car.

The two of them made eye contact as the car started the drive away. And Debbie seemed a bit nervous making Y/n raise a brow before he shrugged and entered his home.

The moment he entered he noticed something was wrong. Although he couldn't put his finger on it. .

His brown eyes narrowed in suspicion as he looked around.