Chapter8: It's not the same.

Yo been two months maybe three? But hey I'm back with another chapter if you enjoyed drop  a vote means a lot to me and other writers.

Two brown eyes opened and Y/n sat up in a king sized sitting in a regal looking bedroom with white pristine walls.

Wiping the tiredness out his eyes Y/n slid himself off the bed and left the room.

He put on the clothes given to him by Koriand'r since his old ones were stained with blood and had tears in them.

Y/n stood in a white colored shirt that had gold accents around the cuffs and hem, matching pants with black shoes.

His eyes flicked to look outside the window towards the orange colored skies.

Y/n: Why did I even come here? I could have gone back to viltrum. . . . .

The mentally tired viltrumite walked for the door and pulled it open before stepping out.

The halls were empty as Y/n roamed them in silence with nothing but his thoughts floating through his head.

His footsteps were heavy and weary as he turned a corner pausing at the sight Infront of him.

Standing In Front of him was a woman that looked a lot like Koriand'r except she had black hair and purple eyes. The outfit was similar except it was black and more revealing which meant nothing since she wore a metallic looking under armor.

 The outfit was similar except it was black and more revealing which meant nothing since she wore a metallic looking under armor

???: So you're the viltrumite my little sister brought here. . .such a brutish creature.

Y/n: You tamarenians aren't any different. Most of you look like a bunch of cavemen who haven't advanced past the usage of stone tools.

The black haired tamarenian smiled and put her finger under Y/n's chin pressing it upwards.

???: Charmer~ I'm Kommandr.

Y/n: Y/n, anyway what did you need? You clearly wanted something if you were waiting outside my room.

Kommand'r: Nothing I simply wanted to see what the boy my sister brought home looked like. .and I must say. . .I'm liking what I'm seeing~

She leaned in close to Y/n who just looked at her with a calm composure.

Y/n: Uh thanks. .where is your sister anyway?

Kommand'r leaned back crossing her arms under her bust before rolling her eyes.

Kommand'r: Koriand'r is not here at the moment.

Y/n: So it's just me here.

Kommand'r: Just the two of us~

Y/n ignored kommand'rs flirting and looked out the hole in the hall that served as a window. His eyes focused up at the orange skies of tamaran that had a few airships flying around.