Chapter10: Who are you to judge me?

Sparks flew into the air as an ore was struck by a pickaxe by slaves whilst the sound of exhausted breathing filled the air.

A tired looking Y/n was on his knees breathing harshly.

His eyes were completely blood shot and dried blood littered his forehead while his fists slowly beat against The ore in the ground.

As he continued to do his manual labor his mind was else wear thinking about the past.

Flashback.

Location planet boreas:

Centuries prior to all this a younger looking Y/n around his late teens could be seen.

He wore the traditional white viltrumite garb that everyone wore.

Y/n stood in a snowy and frozen environment with frozen mountains and glaciers sticking out from underneath a completely iced up ocean.

There were cracks on the ice Y/n stood on as he kept his arms behind his back.

"Y/n what are you doing here?"

The brown eyes of Y/n glanced to the side as a viltrumite approached him.

The newly arrived viltrumite was a female. She had a mature appearance with wavy brown hair and matching eyes. Her skin tone was slightly tanned and her body toned.

Like all other viltrumites she wore the white garb like Y/n except it was for for a female.

Covering the left side of her face trailing up her cheek over her eye was burn tissue that had been healed.

Y/n: Mother . . .Father was attacked by a ragnar. .

The viltrumite woman revealed to be Y/n's mother Barda gained a look of surprise as she leaned forward.

Barda: Is he still breathing?

Y/n: He is.

Barda scoffed at the response before she straightened her body.

Barda: Then he'll be fine. Its not like a few scratches will kill him. Besides this is nolan we're talking about.

Y/n let out a slight huff of air as he nodded his head while barda placed her hand on his scalp.

Y/n: Huh? What are you doing?

Barda let out a slight laugh as she ran her fingers through her sons hair before she lifted him off his feet squeezing his head slightly.

Barda: This is for making me end my battle early, Ya brat.

An alarmed look crossed Y/n's face before a fist buried itself into his guts making a wheeze leave his mouth alongside saliva as his body was blasted away through the skies.

Barda smirked as Y/n dissapeared into the distance as she clapped her hands together rubbing the snow off her palms.

Barda: That's that.

Flash back end.

The crunching of meat against rock could be heard as Y/n slammed his broken fists against it like nothing was happening.

His face was indifferent he didn't seem to care about his surroundings.

Y/n looked up ahead spotting a guard staring him down with its whip ready to strike.

The guard looked as if they were expecting him to continue. After a tense moment Y/n did.

His knuckles were worn away and ripped dripping blood over the hard layer of dried blood underneath.