Chapter 2: Meeting the Peerage

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 2 of this story and this chapter will reveal the peerage, they have been chosen by AntunesCintra,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Rias P.O.V

"After some time with the Rating Game between (Y/N) and Curtis that is close to happening, Rias along with everyone is invited to meet his Peerage to get to know them and understand their powers. They arrived at the training area which is a house in another dimension with everyone looking around.....................
Issei: " Woah, what is this place?"
Kiba: "It's a dimension outside normal reality. Looks like (Y/N) takes anyone be wants or his peerage to train and from how it looks it appears to be outside time and a day might feel a year. Only difference is, you won't age."
Issei: "Wow. That's cool."
Koneko: "They're in the castle."
Rias: "Then let's go say hi."

3rd P.O.V

.....................they walk in the castle walking around hearing noises with it sounding like training, they see the courtyard looking area. The moment they walk out they see a guy and a girl using elements. The moment they get closer Issei looks further seeing who they are.....................
Issei: "Wait a minute, I seen those two on TV. They're Aqua and Ruby Hoshino. Aqua is an actor and Ruby is an idol and a singer."
Asia: "They're in (Y/N)'s peerage?"
Akeno: "Well, that's a surprise."
(Y/N): "Oh, you made it. *they look at him* I see you met Aqua and Ruby."
Ruby: "This is Rias Gremory? It's an honor, I'm Ruby."
Aqua: "I'm Aqua."
(Y/N): "They're my Bishops, they use the elements with Aqua using water and Ruby uses fire. The rest of the peerage is this way."
.....................they follow him hearing grunting like fighting and blades colliding, they see two fighting with Issei looking at the girl lustful like.....................
Issei: "Who's that?"
(Y/N): "These two are Patroklos and Pyrrha Alexandra, both are children of the legendary warrior Sophitia Alexandra."
Kiba: *eyes widen* "That legendary warrior. Those swords I know them."
(Y/N): "Pyrrha's sword is the Demonic Sword Ominem and Patroklos is the Holy Sword Heraldo."
Rias: "I heard. Both are very strong legendary swords."
.....................they look at another of the courtyard seeing two more with one using Nordic Runes and the other that looks like good physical fighting, they also Cristaldo beside Rico.....................
Asia: "Rico!"
Rico: "Is that Asia? You're here."
Asia: "It's so good to see you again."
Issei: "Hey Cristaldo, how's it going?"
Cristaldo: "Nothing much."
(Y/N): "Now you all know Cristaldo, but his full name is Cristaldo we Montague-Capulet. His parents are Romeo and Juliet."
Akeno: *eyes widen* "Wow!"
Issei: "How?"
(Y/N): "The guy in the field is called Crowly, his Nordic Runes is a sigh of him being the little brother of the Valkyries."
Rias: *eyes widen* "The little brother?!"
Koneko: "Okay. He obviously has a strong peerage."
(Y/N): "And the one is my other Pawn. Ryota Saitou. He has two Pawn pieces and you also know Rico is my other pawn alongside four."
Rias: "Other four? Who are they?"
????: "Hello Issei."
.....................Issei's eyes widen hearing a recognizable voice to look seeing the girl who pretended to be his girlfriend to kill him; Raynare.....................
Issei: "R-Raynare?!"
Asia: "I thought you said she was dead."
Rias: "I did. I killed her."
.....................more shadows appear behind her shocking everyone in who they were:

more shadows appear behind her shocking everyone in who they were: