How didn't I notice?

Taylor's POV:

The following day we went to the police station. They didn't even know that her parents had a child. We were there basically the whole day. I found out that Summer will have to go to a group home until someone decides to adopt or foster her. This is exactly what she was afraid of. I told them that I would like to foster her but found out that it will take around 1 – 2 weeks to make my foster licence.

I called my lawyer right away and told him the situation. He told me that if I and Vai are ready, he can arrange a home inspection right away. There is one thing I need to do before all that happens.

Summer's POV:

I'm so nervous, we have been here the whole day, and I was going crazy from it. Of course, they will tell Taylor that I can't stay with her. And even if they did allow it, would Tay want that? I mean she found on the streets like two days ago. It would be weird if she did.

I suddenly snap out of my thoughts when Taylor walks into the room. She was arranging something. I know what's about come, I can't stay with her. "Hey there buddy, how are you doing?" she kneels in front of me. At that point I realise the height difference. "I'm okay. How did it go? What did they tell you?" Tay sits next to me and holds my hands. "Vai, I have a really important question. I know it's all very fast and so not pressuring you into this but, would you like me to foster you?" WHAT? That was so not what I expected. "Of course I would." I say as I hug her. She starts to laugh. "Amazing! Now we can go and I'll tell you everything in the car." How crazy is that. We walk over to the car. It's one different car then when we went here. There is a big man in a black suit. "Mer, you going?" I sit in the car. "So, we need to go shopping. Also show me your pinterest." Taylor say excitedly. "I don't have a phone remember Tay?" "Oh, right. Well then were gonna get you one." No, no way Taylor was going to pay for everything. And phone especially, they're extremely expensive. "Tay, its fine, I can live without one." "Nonsense, just let me handle that." After what seemed like an eternity, we arrive to the shopping mall. "Now, Mer, sit right here. I will be back in a second." Taylor says as she buys coffee for me and her. She runs away, and after like 5 mins she comes back, and sits next to me. "Here you go" She hands me a box. "Tay, you seriously didn't have to." "Look, take it as gift because you agreed to the whole foster thing." I hug her. How can a person develop such deep feelings for someone. Taylor is special to me. She also gives the best hugs. "Its all done, but I need you to look through one app, its called pinterest. Just make a board with all the pictures you like. Look through rooms especially. Also, I can show you mine." We sat in that café for almost 2 hours. Then Taylor took me to many shops. We bought some clothes and room décor. Then we went back to the car. I opened my new phone. Today was incredible. Everything, but mostly the fact that I would be living with Taylor from now on. She also showed me some other apps like Instagram and Spotify. Another thing Taylor got me is headphones and some cute phone cases. I put the headphones on and try to make a playlist. I go through some recommended songs and play a few of them. I don't add any of them tho. A few songs pass by, and I finally find one I adore. I look at the song the title. Delicate by Taylor Swift. The face on the cover looks extremely familiar. Wait, it can't be. I close the app and go to Instagram and Safari. She a singer?! And a known one too. Like extremely. I look at Taylor. She smiles at me. "Everything ok? You look quite scared." "Oh, yeah.. I'm fine." I say. Should I tell her? Why didn't she tell me tho. Will she be mad at me for not knowing earlier?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                           Authors note

Hey guys! How are you doing? Im super sorry that I havent been updating, but I will try to update every week :) 

Feed back is welcomed as always.

Please if you can vote on this chapter I would be really grateful. 

                                                                                                                                           Enjoy xx