Quick learner

Life has been good recently, me and Taylor grew closer with each day. Today she was supposed to take to her studio with her. I absolutely fell in love with singing while I lived with Tay. Her house was filled with music, cats and positive vibes. I felt like I was living a dream. And a big plus is that she didn't know about the eating thing. Sometimes I felt like I couldn't eat, after all, she is a popstar, she can't have a fat foster kid. So I did everything in my power to eat all the food that Taylor gave me, but later exercise it out.

Taylor was been teaching me how to play the guitar, she says that I'm a quick learner. That the things I can do took her months to practise, while I learned them in one week. Every time I play the guitar, I feel like me. I think I found something that I'm really good at and I enjoy it more than anything. T said that we are going to her other house for some time. It's hard for her to live normally in New York. She loves it, she loves the city, but as as she told me, she needs some quiet time. She needs a place where she can go to a grocery store without getting swarmed by paparazzi. There's always a few, but as much as in New York. This house is in Florida. I've always dreamed about living there. So I will for a while.

"Mer, you ready?" Taylor screams from downstairs. I grab my phone and run to the car where Tay is already sitting. "I forgot to mention, Jack will be there too, are you ok with that? I swear he's so funny and kind and-" I'm absolutely fine with that Tay" "Ok then, are you excited?" "Way too much" Taylor laughed at that. The whole car ride to the studio was kinda quiet, but it wasn't the awkward kind of quiet, it was comfortable. "Alright, and we are here." We walked up to the building where Jack greeted us. "Hey, I'm Jack, I heard some great things about you, actually Taylor can't stop talking about you." "Hey! Not fair, that's not something you say!" Tay chuckled. "I'm Summer, nice to meet you." I smiled. We walked up stairs into a room where was a couch and some music equipment. Tay and Jack sat down and so did I. Taylor told Jack some of the ideas she had and played him some of her memos that she recorded. "Mer, you wanna try something?" Jack grinned while Tay smiled at me. "Sure" I replied. "Grab any guitar you like, and go sit into that room, then put the headphones on." "Are you sure? All of these look really expensive." "Vaila Summer Gray! Even if these were expensive, you can touch them! In fact you can even destroy them, except the purple one, that's my favourite. You can still play it tho." Taylor immediately reapplied. I grabbed one of the guitars and confidently walked to the glass room, put the headphones on and then waited for the instructions. "Ok, now, I've heard that you like playing the guitar, so I bet you have some ideas. You can play anything you want. You have as much time as you need." Jack said. I slowly stared to play. At first I didn't know what to play, but then I remembered that I wrote something in my notes. It was a melody that I was absolutely obsessed with. I opened up the notes app in my phone an stared to play that. Once I was done, I look at Jack and Tay. Taylor looked amazed. Jack put his thumb up to signalise that he recorded it. I put the headphones down and walked out of the little glass space. Taylor hugged me and then we chatted for a while again. Then I had the privilege of seeing Taylor record something. She sang for the most parts, but she also played the piano, with which I was absolutely mesmerized by. She has so many talents its incredible. After a while Jack played the melody that I wrote. Tayor slowly started singing to it and writing down some lyrics. She than asked me if I would want to collab. She was making a new album and she wanted me to be on it. I was so happy. We spend the whole day in the studio, and I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note 

Hey guysss, super sorry for not being so active lately, but school has been crazy. However Im back! Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Enjoy xx