Whats your job again?

Summer's pov

I can't believe it, how could I have not know. I looked her up on the way home. She's seems even more cool now then she did before. Also, from now on, I'm gonna live with Tay. That's so exciting! I feel incredibly safe with her. It's something I never felt growing up. But now I will, now I do. Okey, but back to reality. She's one hell of a famous singer. Do I tell her? How will I tell her? Why didn't she tell me? Is she doing this for publicity?

My thoughts are interrupted by a knock on my door. "Hey Vai, I was thinking, since this is your first official night at your new home, or whatever you want to call this place, maybe we could do a little sleepover thingy. Like you know karaoke, movies, dancing and stuff like that!" I think she knew I agreed as soon as she said that, because eyes literally overflowed with joy. First of all, I dreamed of having a sleepover with someone, and with Taylor that would be a jackpot. Second, with the karaoke, I could see if she knows I know who she is. I mean she Tay, kinda my Tay now, but she's also an award-winning singer. "I would absolutely love that" She looked at me and smiled, she has a genuine smile. The type that makes your heart melt away. "Alright then, I order pizza, once again, Im sorry, I just can't get enough of that food." She laughed as she said that sentence. I on the other hand froze, I completely forgot about food. "See you in ten minutes downstairs?" "Yeah, see ya then." Taylor left, and I got more and more worried, with every minute my concern grew. I didn't want to eat. The coffee that I had today was way more then enough. I got up and went downstairs. I couldn't help but laugh. Tay decorated the whole living room with confetti and all sorts of party stuff. She was also dancing in a way funny way. Once she noticed me, she took my hand and I started to dance with her, it went on like that for 3 more song. "Alright, I need a break" I laughed one again. I think I've laughed with Taylor more that my entire life. On the coffee table by the TV was a lot of different snacks and drinks, including the pizza. Taylor grabbed one piece and sat on the couch. I sat besides her as she put her favourite show on, ladies and gentlemen, Greys anatomy! Benji sat besides while Olivia sat on my lap. Meredith was walking angrily around the couch for a while, after that she settled besides Benji. "They like you a lot, I might get jealous" "I like them a lot too, I've always dreamed about having a cat" I smiled and looked at Taylor, she looked back at me. "Well, now you have three" I just smiled, I couldn't stop smiling anytime I was with Tay. She turned the show off and stared directly at me. "OK, now you're creeping me out." She giggled, "Let's do blind karaoke" She explained the concept of that, and I of course agreed. "I don't know many songs tho Taylor, and also I'm a horrible singer" "I bet you 're an amazing singer, believe me, anyone can be" "If you say so. You're up first". Taylor did well on her first song, I picked something from Mama Mia since I liked that movie. She really was an amazing voice. When it was my turn, Taylor wouldn't stop complimenting me and saying how beautiful my voice was. I think I did pretty well. For her second song, I chose something from the songs that I saved to my library when we were in the car. You guessed it. It was one of her songs. As theme began playing, she looked at me with a surprised face. She still looked happy tho. When the chorus hit, she took me by my hand and began dancing once again.

"It's you and me
That's my whole world
They whisper in the hallway, "She's a bad, bad girl" (okay)
The whole school is rolling fake dice
You play stupid games
You win stupid prizes"

Even when she was dancing and jumping she sounded amazing, she had the voice of an angel.

"It's you and me
That's my whole world
They whisper in the hallway, "She's a bad, bad girl"
"She's a bad, bad girl"

Just as the song ended, I said "So, what do you do for work again?" She playfully nudged me in the shoulder "I would've told you, I swear, I was just afraid that you might look things up. They don't really write nice things about me sometimes. It felt nice that you didn't know me for the fact that I sing. So, did you look things up?." She looked at me with worried expression on her face. "I just looked up your name. I liked a song from you, actually a lot songs from you. The voice in the sounded familiar, and when I looked who sang it, here you were. The only thing I know about you from the internet is that you're a REALLY famous singer and that you write your own songs. Which honestly made me look up to you even more that before". She just hugged me. I love hugs from Tay. "Taylor, thank you for everything, I mean it"

We fell asleep on the couch that night. We cuddled and once again, I felt safe.

____________________________________________________________

Note from the author

Hey guyss, Im super sorry for not updating more, but I had a busy few months. However I did start a new oneshots book, so feel free to check that out. 

Any tips would as always be apprecited :)

See you soon xx